G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Seattle!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

cocksox
United States of America

Hello from Seattle!

Post by cocksox » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Hi! I'm 20 and live in Seattle with my mom and older sister. At my mom's encouragement, I started wearing speedos and other skimpy swimsuits this summer and haven't looked back since. Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Seattle!

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:36 pm

cocksox wrote:Hi! I'm 20 and live in Seattle with my mom and older sister. At my mom's encouragement, I started wearing speedos and other skimpy swimsuits this summer and haven't looked back since. Looking forward to talking to everyone!
Hi and welcome to the forum. It’s always nice to hear from speedo loving people.
You will love it on the forum. Everyone is really friendly.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:42 am

Welcome to our side! Look forwards to your posts!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:05 am

I'm glad to hear you joined the brief wearing club!

Like Speedoaddict said, this forum is full of loads of great people (he is one of them), so there isn't really a better forum to be on in my opinion.

I see your name is "cocksox" is that your favorite brand?

I have a few suits from Cocksox and I enjoy them quite a lot!

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:38 am

Welcome to the group for another PNW guy who loves speedos!

body2205
United States of America

Post by body2205 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 am

very cool that your mom encourages you to show off your body in little suits!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:43 am

MrMusik wrote:I'm glad to hear you joined the brief wearing club!

Like Speedoaddict said, this forum is full of loads of great people (he is one of them), so there isn't really a better forum to be on in my opinion.

Thanks for the compliment MrMusik, remind me to pay you later.
Cocksox you will definitely love it on here. As you can see you have Scottiebum, MrMusik, BJE, THOM, Seaspeedo, body2205, lycramike, dacondor and boywear who are all gentlemen. To be honest there are so many great people on here it’s really hard to remember everyone (sorry!). Do not feel under pressure to post pics your not comfortable with. Everyone on here will understand. Just sit back in Your favourite speedo, select a topic, browse and join in when you want to.
Simples!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello and welcome buddy,
It's a great little place here. Great for a speedo lover haha, unsurprisingly!
Enjoy mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:05 am

It's a close call between cocksox and N2N.

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:27 pm

body2205 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 am
She's always been very body positive, which led to some embarrassment when I was growing up, but I appreciate it now.

My mom and my sister wear cheeky bikinis and thongs, and I asked how it felt to swim in them. She said it was the next best thing to swimming naked. Then she added that guys can wear them too.

I half jokingly said I'd consider that. That was enough for her to take the liberty of ordering some for me. :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:25 pm

cocksox wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm
MrMusik wrote:

I definitely understand what you are saying there! I have a couple N2N Maverick swim briefs that I love! I have a few Cocksox CX02 swim briefs without the drawstrings and a couple of the larger boxer brief style. They are all so light and easy to wear!

I'm glad to hear that your mom is so body positive! What was the first swim brief she got for you?

body2205
United States of America

Post by body2205 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:31 am

cocksox wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:27 pm
body2205 wrote:
She's always been very body positive, which led to some embarrassment when I was growing up, but I appreciate it now.

My mom and my sister wear cheeky bikinis and thongs, and I asked how it felt to swim in them. She said it was the next best thing to swimming naked. Then she added that guys can wear them too.

I half jokingly said I'd consider that. That was enough for her to take the liberty of ordering some for me. :lol:
That's great that you and your sister were raised in a body positive environment! And it sounds like your mom is a take-charge kind of woman... that's also very nice to see

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:54 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:25 pm
cocksox wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:12 pm
MrMusik wrote:

I definitely understand what you are saying there! I have a couple N2N Maverick swim briefs that I love! I have a few Cocksox CX02 swim briefs without the drawstrings and a couple of the larger boxer brief style. They are all so light and easy to wear!

I'm glad to hear that your mom is so body positive! What was the first swim brief she got for you?
It was a black cocksox thong.

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:25 pm

You are very lucky, what a great Mom to get you started in a cocksox thong. Like your choice of cocksox and N2N; great brands and styles.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:23 am

cocksox wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:27 pm
body2205 wrote:

This is amazing, and uplifting! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing a bit of how you first got into speedos. Most unique story I've seen in awhile. I envy you and I love your mom!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:21 pm

diveguy wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:23 am
This is amazing, and uplifting! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing a bit of how you first got into speedos. Most unique story I've seen in awhile. I envy you and I love your mom!
She was frequently a source of embarrassment while I was growing up (what parent isn't), but I've grown to appreciate her. Fortunately, it didn't stop her from being herself, and she continued to encourage us to appreciate and enjoy our bodies.

body2205
United States of America

Post by body2205 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:24 pm

Great to hear that she exposed you to body positivity at a young age. I think that helps develop a healthier relationship with our bodies and sexuality.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:16 pm

Have you found places to wear your smaller suits in public? I moved to Tacoma about a year ago and aside from a local community pool during the adults only night time lap swim (I wear a Desmiit Thong), I’ve yet to even wear my Sporti Euros outdoors or a different public venue. Would be nice to find a place out doors to wear them when the suns out.

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:36 pm

body2205 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:24 pm
Great to hear that she exposed you to body positivity at a young age. I think that helps develop a healthier relationship with our bodies and sexuality.
I think so now. It certainly helped during the puberty years to have a mom who was so open about everything. "The Talk" was quiet different for me than my friends.

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Solar73 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:16 pm
Have you found places to wear your smaller suits in public? I moved to Tacoma about a year ago and aside from a local community pool during the adults only night time lap swim (I wear a Desmiit Thong), I’ve yet to even wear my Sporti Euros outdoors or a different public venue. Would be nice to find a place out doors to wear them when the suns out.
Sadly, no. I mostly wear thongs with family and friends.