G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Same guy new name

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Same guy new name

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:47 am

Hi all, "Norfcountryboy" here, soon to be"PB", I hope unless user names need to be more letters in which case I'll be, um, something else!
Changing user names, so what madness is this? Well I've been a member for nearly 8 years when I started I was in my mid thirties and could pass for my early 20's, now I'm past 40 and think having a name with boy in it is stretching credibility a bit too much. I used to roll my eyes at guys on gay sites who were in there 40's and 50's and called themselves boy or even... "Boi", so I'm gonna be true to my age and not be the oldest teenager in the world :roll:
In the unlikely event that anyone has ever wondered, "Norfcountryboy" is a mis-spelling of a song title by the Charlatans, revealing that my spiritual home is the 90's and PB stands for?
Well I'll let you guess, no prizes for correct answers though, sorry.
Real men wear Speedo's

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Same guy new name

Post by blueflinch » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:48 pm

Welcome again, mate. Why not be "norfcountryman" if you want a handle to reflect your life experience? :lol:

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:48 pm
Welcome again, mate. Why not be "norfcountryman" if you want a handle to reflect your life experience? :lol:
Thanks Blueflinch I hadn't really thought of that but then so far Dave hasn't be able to change it afteral so I may be Northcountryboy for ever more!
Real men wear Speedo's

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm
Thanks Blueflinch I hadn't really thought of that but then so far Dave hasn't be able to change it afteral so I may be Northcountryboy for ever more!
All good, mate! :P

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:22 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:47 am
Hi all, "Norfcountryboy" here, soon to be"PB", I hope unless user names need to be more letters in which case I'll be, um, something else!
In the unlikely event that anyone has ever wondered, "Norfcountryboy" is a mis-spelling of a song title by the Charlatans, revealing that my spiritual home is the 90's and PB stands for?
I googled Charlatans and figured that one out.

Actually, I always though you'd jiggered Norfolk County, which is a place in England and Massachusetts (where I'm from, and which, for obvious reasons has lots of English names.). But I was, as usual, wrong.

T
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:38 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBAxEQZViTU
Long time Speedo® lover