G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jca155
Canada

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by jca155 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:01 pm

Hey guys, I am Johnny. A 33 year old guy from Vancouver, Canada (Burnaby, to be exact).

I have signed up for a membership at this forum for a couple of years but I have always been a spectator. I only read posts, never posted. Now I decide to participate in this great speedo community!

I have always loved speedos since I was a kid, when speedo was still a norm in the early-90's. As I entered puberty, I was starting to get self-conscious about my body and board shorts became the norm. So I shamefully started wearing board shorts outside of my speedos whenever I hit the pool.

Staying fit has been a challenge in the past decade. I didn't keep up with a healthy lifestyle since I graduated university. My weight once peaked at 265 lbs!!! Although I am quite tall (6'1"), it's still very unhealthy. After numerous fail attempts to lose weight, I finally lost 30-something pounds in recent months, sitting at 230-ish now. I have also won a silver medal at a fitness challenge at my gym, right before the COVID pandemic. I have rewarded myself two pairs of Budgy Smugglers, which I am planning to rock them at the pool and the beach one day.

I am planning to let go at least another 20 lbs. I wish I can add swimming to my workout routine. Wearing speedos and look good become my motivation. I hope I will succeed with encouragement from you guys!

Here are a couple of somewhat racy pictures of me in speedos. Hehe. They were taken 12 pounds ago. :P

I am sure I will look better in the coming months!
IMG_0857.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg (87.92 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0859.jpg (64.87 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg (60.44 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg (57.36 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg (99.29 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
Johnny in Vancouver

muscleworship5

Re: Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by muscleworship5 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:58 pm

jca155 wrote:Hey guys, I am Johnny. A 33 year old guy from Vancouver, Canada (Burnaby, to be exact).

I have signed up for a membership at this forum for a couple of years but I have always been a spectator. I only read posts, never posted. Now I decide to participate in this great speedo community!

I have always loved speedos since I was a kid, when speedo was still a norm in the early-90's. As I entered puberty, I was starting to get self-conscious about my body and board shorts became the norm. So I shamefully started wearing board shorts outside of my speedos whenever I hit the pool.

Staying fit has been a challenge in the past decade. I didn't keep up with a healthy lifestyle since I graduated university. My weight once peaked at 265 lbs!!! Although I am quite tall (6'1"), it's still very unhealthy. After numerous fail attempts to lose weight, I finally lost 30-something pounds in recent months, sitting at 230-ish now. I have also won a silver medal at a fitness challenge at my gym, right before the COVID pandemic. I have rewarded myself two pairs of Budgy Smugglers, which I am planning to rock them at the pool and the beach one day.

I am planning to let go at least another 20 lbs. I wish I can add swimming to my workout routine. Wearing speedos and look good become my motivation. I hope I will succeed with encouragement from you guys!

Here are a couple of somewhat racy pictures of me in speedos. Hehe. They were taken 12 pounds ago. :P

I am sure I will look better in the coming months!
IMG_0857.jpg
IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Wed May 06, 2020 6:31 am

Hi Johnny!

It is great that you are participating in the forum!

As you know, if you like swim briefs, you are in the right place!

Also, congratulations on the weight loss! That is great from a health perspective! I really hope you can make your goals!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed May 06, 2020 2:14 pm

Hi there welcome!
Have fond memories of your beautiful city from many years ago, would love to visit again.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed May 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Welcome to the boards, mate. I did notice the "tent" in your speedos in your avatar. Great idea! :P