G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from UK

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SCC
Great Britain

Hello from UK

Post by SCC » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:55 am

Hello!

I hope you're all relatively safe and sane given the current situation.

I'm relatively new here so thought I ought to post an introduction. I'm straight, married and new to the outdoor-wearing Speedo brigade but I'm keen to march forth in pursuit of a national Speedo-wearing norm. We managed to get away last year in some good weather and I wore my first real trunks on the beach! It was absolutely exhilarating - so much so, it ended up in sex on the beach, in my Speedos! Best of all, I've ended up with a, now fading, Speedo tanline.

Here's a product video to the trunks I bought: https://vimeo.com/424328595
Link to the white ones, they've sold out of my blue: https://www.ergowear.com/x4d-swim-bikini-white/

As my next purchase, I really want some Sporti Euros and Speedo Solars but Swim Outlet won't ship to the UK. I've contacted customer services and they can't tell me why. Any suggestions? I might settle on some Arena Santamarias.

I love how many straight Speedo guys there on here, it's given me the confidence to post.

Hope you like the avatar :oops:
Straight, Speedos, cycling :shock:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Hello from UK

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:08 am

Hi there, welcome! Just about to post some random pics in the speedo couples thread, hope you enjoy.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

swimmer3333
Australia

Post by swimmer3333 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:15 am

Welcome to the forum.

I spent a decade in the UK and found it to be speedo friendly. Enjoy your time here.

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:15 pm

SCC wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:55 am
Hello!

I'm relatively new here so thought I ought to post an introduction. I'm straight, married and new to the outdoor-wearing Speedo brigade but I'm keen to march forth in pursuit of a national Speedo-wearing norm. We managed to get away last year in some good weather and I wore my first real trunks on the beach! It was absolutely exhilarating - so much so, it ended up in sex on the beach, in my Speedos! Best of all, I've ended up with a, now fading, Speedo tanline.

Link to the white ones, they've sold out of my blue: https://www.ergowear.com/x4d-swim-bikini-white/

As my next purchase, I really want some Sporti Euros and Speedo Solars but Swim Outlet won't ship to the UK. I've contacted customer services and they can't tell me why. Any suggestions? I might settle on some Arena Santamarias.

I love how many straight Speedo guys there on here, it's given me the confidence to post.

Hey SCC, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Surprisingly I'm pretty safe and sane at the moment (thanks for asking), although lockdown is being a huge pain in the arse!

Seeing you write about your speedo experiences makes me really miss holidays and the beach, can't wait to get back out there. I do love sex on the beach, both literally and the cocktail ofc :lol: , especially in speedos, which from your profile pic, you seem to fill out really well.

Can't wait to see more of your posts. Also, out of interest, what does SCC stand for?
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:24 pm

SCC wrote:Hello!

Hi SCC welcome to the forum.

Glad you had a great time on the beach. I haven’t been to the beach in quite a few years. So jealous.

Swim-outlet won’t ship the Speedo Solar trunks to the UK because Speedo USA will not allow them too. Running warehouse have the same problem with Nike and New Balance if you try to order shorts from them. It states Shipping within the USA only. You should try eBay.

Nice to hear from you and speak very soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:44 pm

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Speedomartin on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcus2315
Great Britain

Post by Marcus2315 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:11 am

Hey, welcome to the forum - always great to have more UK lads on here

wetman1961
Great Britain

Post by wetman1961 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:06 am

Hello SCC, and welcome to the Forum from yet another Brit.

I fully support your campaign to establish a national Speedo-wearing norm, sign me up as the Devon representative! (although sadly it looks like I will be a solo campaigner to start with).

Unlike you I'm gay, but one of the things I love about this Forum is that sexuality doesn't matter, everybody chips in and what unites us is being men who enjoy wearing our Speedos.
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P

josspeedo
Great Britain

Post by josspeedo » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:11 am

Delete
Last edited by josspeedo on Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soccerkitspeedoboy
Great Britain

Post by Soccerkitspeedoboy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:51 am

Big welcome from another uk Speedo fan

SCC
Great Britain

Post by SCC » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:55 am

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm glad you're all well.

Speedotommy - I know, I'm sick of lockdown too. I like both kinds of sex on the beach too, and outdoors in general :P Thanks!! I find them really comfortable and it's exhilarating to walk around in something so skimpy. That, and the feeling of the sun's warmth on my bulge, as I lay Speedo-tanning for the first time, made me rather horny! :oops: Your black trunks look great too. I should probably get some in black for busier areas.

Thanks Speedoaddict. That's crazy! I wonder why they limit sales like that? Thanks for explaining, though, it was annoying me :)

Excellent! I hereby appoint Wetman as our Devon representative. Does anyone want to be one for their local area?

I'm in the wilds of the North josspeedo. No, I went in at the deep end so to speak but am excited about going to a pool and wearing them. The population density at these places might make me a bit nervous though.

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:28 am

Hey fella, just another UK hello. This time from Bristol.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:40 am

Hey guys ; Pity nobody lives in the North? I'm in Yorkshire...... anybody else? Cheers guys

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:56 am

SCC, go ahead & wear your speedos!! Especially since you've got a fine build for them! I wear mine to the beach & to swim laps at our neighborhood pool & a yacht club we belong to. (Even though I'm the only one in them everywhere except the lap pool!)

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:31 am

Great pic, it looks like you can be proud to show that package off in just about anything!

SCC
Great Britain

Post by SCC » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:33 am

Don't worry Speedomartin, I'm in the North too :)

Phltanner and speedostud - not deserved but very kind, thank you! I've prefer the stretcher suits so as not to confine the package too much :P

GOOD NEWS everybody! I've just bought my second pair of trunks, they're Arena Santamarias. Can't wait to get them. :D

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:48 am

SCC wrote:Don't worry Speedomartin, I'm in the North too :)

Phltanner and speedostud - not deserved but very kind, thank you! I've prefer the stretcher suits so as not to confine the package too much

GOOD NEWS everybody! I've just bought my second pair of trunks, they're Arena Santamarias. Can't wait to get them. :D
SCC; Thank goodness someone else is in the North . I was begining to think there was just me . Happy Speedo wearing

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:48 am

I am all on my own here in the West Midlands .

Is it working, am I getting any sympathy?

I am going to hold my breath until there is someone near me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:02 am

Just thought I'd share my new trunks. Don't know when I'll get to swim in them . Maybe go sea swimming ImageImageImage

wetman1961
Great Britain

Post by wetman1961 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:14 am

@ speedomartin: those are nice, i could be tempted into a pair of those myself :)
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P