G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Ireland

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

AntonioXO
Ireland

Hello from Ireland

Post by AntonioXO » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:22 am

Hey everyone I’m new here!

I’m a bi 23 year old from Dublin, Ireland. Just recently starting to rekindle my love of speedos. Lockdown has made me think about a lot of things and so I’m trying to get back into speedo wearing! Currently haven’t got any of my old ones (just pics) so I’m open to any suggestions of speedos I should get or check out (affordable please as I’m a student haha). Seems like a pretty great and friendly community from what I’ve seen so far so looking forward to sharing my speedo journey with you all and feel free to message if you wanna chat
Last edited by AntonioXO on Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by Speedomartin » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:56 am

AntonioXO wrote:Hey everyone I’m new here!

I’m a gay 23 year old from Dublin, Ireland. Just recently starting to rekindle my love of speedos. Lockdown has made me think about a lot of things and so I’m trying to get back into speedo wearing! Currently haven’t got any of my old ones (just pics) so I’m open to any suggestions of speedos I should get or check out (affordable please as I’m a student haha). Seems like a pretty great and friendly community from what I’ve seen so far so looking forward to sharing my speedo journey with you all and feel free to message if you wanna chat
Welcome AntonioXO ; I hope you enjoy the forum . I find Arena one of the best brand, lots of choice and colours. I'm in the UK and get mine from Amazon. They are not that expensive to buy. I'm an old fart at 61 and I like the fit and feel of the brand, go with the waist size that you are and I'm sure you will love them

Get posting some pictures soon

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:16 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm a big fan of Marcuse, and they have sales quite often.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 am

👋🏻
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

AntonioXO
Ireland

Post by AntonioXO » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:43 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 am
AntonioXO wrote:Hey everyone I’m new here!

I’m a bi 23 year old from Dublin, Ireland. Just recently starting to rekindle my love of speedos. Lockdown has made me think about a lot of things and so I’m trying to get back into speedo wearing! Currently haven’t got any of my old ones (just pics) so I’m open to any suggestions of speedos I should get or check out (affordable please as I’m a student haha). Seems like a pretty great and friendly community from what I’ve seen so far so looking forward to sharing my speedo journey with you all and feel free to message if you wanna chat
Hello AntonioXO,

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself here.

All the members are really friendly and supportive.

If you want affordable trunks then check out Amazon.

Look forward to hearing from you more in the future and hope you post a few pics.

Welcome again to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Speedoaddict!

Thanks for the recommendation and the welcome I'll be sure to check Amazon out!

Soccerkitspeedoboy
Great Britain

Post by Soccerkitspeedoboy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 am

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you in your swim wear

SpeedoDan
Great Britain

Post by SpeedoDan » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:33 am

Hey Antonio,

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Welcome aboard!

Marcus2315
Great Britain

Post by Marcus2315 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:03 am

Welcome to the board - love your avatar pic!