G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hey all!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

gimp
United States of America

Hey all!

Post by gimp » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:10 pm

Hello fellow speedo lovers! Finally officially joined after years of lurking the public parts or the forum. I'm a 29 year old guy from Virginia Beach, USA. Into all sorts of gear and other stuff. Mainly here to chat with others, maybe find other guys nearby into going to the beach, and getting more comfortable with wearing in public, which sadly isn't very common in my area.

ZacTay1986
United States of America

Re: Hey all!

Post by ZacTay1986 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:07 pm

gimp wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:10 pm
Hello fellow speedo lovers! Finally officially joined after years of lurking the public parts or the forum. I'm a 29 year old guy from Virginia Beach, USA. Into all sorts of gear and other stuff. Mainly here to chat with others, maybe find other guys nearby into going to the beach, and getting more comfortable with wearing in public, which sadly isn't very common in my area.
Welcome, Gimp! Glad you decided to stop lurking in the shadows. Put that speedo on and come out into the sun!!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:33 pm

👋🏻
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Hey Gimp..

Welcome to the forum!

I’m from PA, usually go to the beaches myself too. It would be cool to hang out with other speedo minded guys.

Feel free to post a pic!

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:49 pm

Welcome gimp ; I hope you enjoy the forum? We are mostly all really friendly. We don't bite unless you like that . All ages and shapes I think I am one of the oldest members at 62......... yes don't say it..... an older guy in speedos .
Welcome again and don't be afraid to post somer pictures.... I post pictures and don't really care what everyone else thinks

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk