G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hey Everyone!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

gungeboy12
United States of America

Hey Everyone!

Post by gungeboy12 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Hey everyone! I'm a speedo lover from the southeast US. While I've been wearing speedos for only a year now, I've grown a collection of both speedos and jammers adding up to 13!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:27 pm

gungeboy12 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm a speedo lover from the southeast US. While I've been wearing speedos for only a year now, I've grown a collection of both speedos and jammers adding up to 13!
Hi and welcome e to the forum. Nice to see another speedo fan on the forum. Hope you love it and make so e friends
Look forward to seeing some more post from you.
Stay safe and take good care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Welcome, please join in
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:29 pm

gungeboy12 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:43 pm
Hey everyone! I'm a speedo lover from the southeast US. While I've been wearing speedos for only a year now, I've grown a collection of both speedos and jammers adding up to 13!
Hey gungeboy12, its great to meet you! Sadly I'm across the water (UK) But its good to see another speedo lover. So I'm really interested in your name - how did you get into gunge and does your speedo fetish work well with it? Can't wait to hear and see more from you on the forum! :)
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

gungeboy12
United States of America

Post by gungeboy12 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:48 pm

Speedotommy wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:29 pm
Hey gungeboy12, its great to meet you! Sadly I'm across the water (UK) But its good to see another speedo lover. So I'm really interested in your name - how did you get into gunge and does your speedo fetish work well with it? Can't wait to hear and see more from you on the forum! :)
Hey! I don't really remember how I got onto ginge but it has been a progression for a while now. It works very well with my speedo fetish and actually what brought me onto it haha.

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:43 pm

gungeboy12 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:48 pm
Hey! I don't really remember how I got onto ginge but it has been a progression for a while now. It works very well with my speedo fetish and actually what brought me onto it haha.
Oh I see.. I guess speedos dripping in gunge does sound quite hot! I'm sure we'll be seeing some gungey pics from you, and I can't wait! 8)
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:34 pm

gungeboy12 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm a speedo lover from the southeast US. While I've been wearing speedos for only a year now, I've grown a collection of both speedos and jammers adding up to 13!
Welcome gungeboy12 ; hope you enjoy the forum there is a good mix of guys from all over the world and age ranges.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

gungeboy12
United States of America

Post by gungeboy12 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:00 pm

Speedotommy wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Oh I see.. I guess speedos dripping in gunge does sound quite hot! I'm sure we'll be seeing some gungey pics from you, and I can't wait! 8)
That abd filling my speedos and jammers with gunge is the best!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:24 am

gungeboy12 wrote:
Speedotommy wrote:
I used to love filling my speedo with shaving gel or shaving foam. But it was getting to expensive to keep doing. Had to stop in the end, it took me over an hour to clean up the bath room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:56 am

gungeboy12 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:00 pm
Speedotommy wrote:
Sounds fun!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

gungeboy12
United States of America

Post by gungeboy12 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:46 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:24 am
I used to love filling my speedo with shaving gel or shaving foam. But it was getting to expensive to keep doing. Had to stop in the end, it took me over an hour to clean up the bath room.

Sent from my iPad using
I've done shaving cream before and it's fun. Makes it kinda slick inside. I need to see if I've videoed myself doing it lol!

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:11 pm

gungeboy12 wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:24 am

Sent from my iPad using
I've done shaving cream before and it's fun. Makes it kinda slick inside. I need to see if I've videoed myself doing it lol!
Hope you share the pictures gungeboy12 ..... never tried adding gunge but may give it a go.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

lycramike34
Great Britain

Post by lycramike34 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:52 am

Much like Gungeboi, i also got very much into getting my Speedos very Messy/Muddy.
The question being, what came first. Then adding Shaving foam and i was Hooked.

Along with adding and doing loads of other stuff too. For any UK based guys, you can buy it fairly cheaply in most Supermarkets, as they have there own Brands, and Aldi/Lidl have cheap spray cans too.

(Damn site keeps telling me my pics are to Large.)