G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Location Update! Miami

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

tanodle5
United States of America

Location Update! Miami

Post by tanodle5 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:03 am

Hey all, long time member, sometimes poster. Wanted to let everyone know I've relocated to Miami, FL. Easily the best speedo city I've lived in so far.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Location Update! Miami

Post by Scottiebum » Sun May 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Good for you!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Tue May 24, 2022 6:40 am

If you live anywhere near South Beach I bet you get to wear a speedo all the time!!! I'm totally jealous.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Wed May 25, 2022 12:47 am

Congratulations! I’m envious, in a way. Keep us updated on everything speedo related!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:53 am

Unfortunately I don't live near south beach, but the warm/humid weather (especially during the summer) has inspired me to wear speedos pretty much all the time.... to bed, around the house, etc. I like it. Now, if only I had a good private balcony for tanning in them every afternoon, I'd be set!
52dno98 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:40 am
If you live anywhere near South Beach I bet you get to wear a speedo all the time!!! I'm totally jealous.