G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from California!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Hello from California!

Post by ScalieKobold » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:26 pm

Heya there!

It’s nice to meet y’all, I’ve always browsed through this website without an account and it seemed pretty interesting to interact with folks who love speedos as much as I do.

I’m still currently trying to motivate myself to swim more, but also wanting to slowly build up my speedo collection along with chatting about some other neat topics. Plus it’s a small little dream of mine to hang out with folks who wanna wear speedos out in public like at the pool, beaches, or just to lounge around in!

That’s all for now, I hope to interact with you guys some more in the future, I’m a little shy at first but very open in the later run. :D

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Hello from California!

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:43 am

Hi, hope you join in and contribute!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:43 am

Welcome to the club! We are all glad to have you here and I look forward to your posts and to chatting with you.

swimmerguy
United States of America

Post by swimmerguy » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:26 pm

Hey there cali! I also would love to hang around speedo lovers one day, definitely would be a Greer time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:57 am

ScalieKobold wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:26 pm
Heya there!

New members always welcome. Feel free to join in.
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedosinGA
United States of America

Post by SpeedosinGA » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:17 pm

Welcome! Glad you’re here!
Straight guys love Speedos too

BriefExcursion20
United States of America

Post by BriefExcursion20 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:48 pm

Nice to see another young dude on the forum!

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:09 am

ScalieKobold wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:26 pm
Heya there!

It’s nice to meet y’all, I’ve always browsed through this website without an account and it seemed pretty interesting to interact with folks who love speedos as much as I do.

I’m still currently trying to motivate myself to swim more, but also wanting to slowly build up my speedo collection along with chatting about some other neat topics. Plus it’s a small little dream of mine to hang out with folks who wanna wear speedos out in public like at the pool, beaches, or just to lounge around in!

That’s all for now, I hope to interact with you guys some more in the future, I’m a little shy at first but very open in the later run. :D
Welcome mate! Don't worry, I'm sure most of us were very shy to begin with but it's a nice community and we'll give you lots of great advice and hype you up. Good on you for wanting to swim more, it's one of the best forms of cardio, and I love love love it!
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:11 am

Welcome! I'm a former California resident myself, still love the golden state! I have also had an interest in hanging out around other speedo aficionados. Lap swimming can be a great way to ease into doing that in a public place.