G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Sydney

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Sydon43
Australia

Hello from Sydney

Post by Sydon43 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:58 am

Hi everyone! I've had a fascination with speedos for as long as I can remember, but unfortunately have rarely had the opportunity to wear one (I don't even have a pair on me at the moment :cry: ). I've been a long time visitor to this site, and with my recent move back to Sydney, decided to formally introduce myself.

I'd love to be able to meet other guys who love speedos, and be able to hang out together speedo clad at the beach or pool.

Binary
Australia

Re: Hello from Sydney

Post by Binary » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:18 am

Welcome back to Sydney!

Sydney sider here too. I just wear them like undies under my work clothes. It's fun hehe.

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:15 pm

Hi mate
Sydney lad too. Can I recommend getting something local. Aussiebum are are favourite around here and are easy to wear and cheap. Quick delivery too. I am a bigger fan of Marcuse. They look nicer, better material and lower cuts if you want them.

Sydon43
Australia

Post by Sydon43 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:01 am

sydsox wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:15 pm
Hi mate
Sydney lad too. Can I recommend getting something local. Aussiebum are are favourite around here and are easy to wear and cheap. Quick delivery too. I am a bigger fan of Marcuse. They look nicer, better material and lower cuts if you want them.
Thanks for the recommendations! On a side note I’d love to meet up with other Sydneysiders, speedoclad or not!

ryanromano13
United States of America

Post by ryanromano13 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:35 pm

Welcome!

I'm also in Sydney. Love meeting new people who are also into speedos!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:51 pm

From sydney also! welcome back to sydney

time to find u your first pair :)

Agree with Above, marcuse is probably my favourite, much better material for the price :)

Sydon43
Australia

Post by Sydon43 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:24 am

Thanks for the suggestions! I think for my first suit I’ll go a bit more conservative (speedo most likely) with the brands, but judging from Instagram at least Marcuse looks great!

Also I’m still open to meet up with any guys in Sydney who want to hang out!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:01 am

Sydon43 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:24 am
Thanks for the suggestions! I think for my first suit I’ll go a bit more conservative (speedo most likely) with the brands, but judging from Instagram at least Marcuse looks great!

Yep, I agree. Speedo, Funky Trunks or if you want something thats a bit more trendy then Budgy Smuggler. These 3 are all very mainstream.

Binary
Australia

Post by Binary » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:08 am

I like to wear a pair of Tribe or Cocksox myself. Aussiebum swimmers also decent.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:02 am

Sydon43 wrote:

Which pool do you usually swim at in Sydney?

Sydon43
Australia

Post by Sydon43 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:57 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:02 am
Sydon43 wrote:

Unfortunately haven't joined one yet. At this point the Sydney University Aquatic centre is my most likely option (I'm studying there atm) but I am open to other suggestions within a reasonable price bracket. Happy to join a pool frequented by members of this forum, especially if it has a gym attached.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:03 pm

Sydon43 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:57 pm
Mazda3mps wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:02 am
Sydon43 wrote:

Unfortunately haven't joined one yet. At this point the Sydney University Aquatic centre is my most likely option (I'm studying there atm) but I am open to other suggestions within a reasonable price bracket. Happy to join a pool frequented by members of this forum, especially if it has a gym attached.
I sent u a private message. Hopefully a few more guys wanna meet up.

Sydon43
Australia

Post by Sydon43 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:52 pm

Update: tried on (with my underwear underneath) a pair of piping hot brand black briefs that were retailing for $15. Wouldn’t be my first choice but the brand is supposed to be eco conscious (the swimwear itself is made of recycled material) and the price is good so it’s a good back up plan. Because I tried it with my underwear on I can’t comment on the feel of it though.