G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Southern California

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

waterni
United States of America

Hello from Southern California

Post by waterni » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:26 pm

Hello,

I'm a college student who's had a thing for speedos for quite some time haha. You can just call me by my username Waterni.

my thing for speedos starts back all the way back to taking swimming lessons at the public pool as a kid and seeing the older boys on the competitive swim team.
It awakened something lol.

Hopefully, there are other college-aged guys here, I don't tend to find other guys my age who are into speedos as well. One of my goals here is to meet more like-minded guys haha.

BriefExcursion20
United States of America

Re: Hello from Southern California

Post by BriefExcursion20 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:24 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I'm a couple years removed from college, but it's refreshing to see more guys around my age rocking the speedo!

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Post by ScalieKobold » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:46 am

Eeeey! I’m from Southern California! Nice to know another speedo lover! :D

Would love to chat with ya whenever possible, and hope you vibe well to this place. ✨

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:50 pm

Welcome watermi. I’ve been wearing swim briefs for years but generally in the minority so I’m glad to see a college age fan of speedo style briefs. Rock your briefs whether it be on the beach or in the pool. You might be surprised at how many of your friends will follow your lead when you show your confidence. Enjoy your journey and welcome to the forum

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:01 am

waterni wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:26 pm
Hello,

I'm a college student who's had a thing for speedos for quite some time haha. You can just call me by my username Waterni.

my thing for speedos starts back all the way back to taking swimming lessons at the public pool as a kid and seeing the older boys on the competitive swim team.
It awakened something lol.

Hopefully, there are other college-aged guys here, I don't tend to find other guys my age who are into speedos as well. One of my goals here is to meet more like-minded guys haha.
Glad to see the younger set in here. Now your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to convert a few more like minded guys.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:26 am

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it. 👍🏻👍🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻😉
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.