G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from California

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

joe
United States of America

Hello from California

Post by joe » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:56 am

Hey guys,

I’m in my mid twenties and live in CA. I just switched to Speedos by my girlfriend’s request a few years ago. I wear them around my friends, but I can’t get any to want to join me. I joined this website hoping to find some people in who might want to meet up in real life with.

I’ve also even ventured to wear some swim thongs on some beach trips, which to be honest is the fucking best, but no way in hell I’d wear that around my friends.

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Hello from California

Post by diveguy » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:57 am

Welcome! So great to have a speedo lover and wearer in your age range, especially in the USA. So difficult to get younger generation types to embrace speedos, they’re in general so damn culturally committed to board shorts and other big baggy trunks. On behalf of all of us thank your girlfriend for getting you into speedos, that is so hot!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

ScalieKobold
United States of America

Post by ScalieKobold » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:28 am

I live within California! Nice to have another speedo guy in California :D

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:55 pm

Welcome Joe! Perhaps post some of your speedo pics

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:17 am

joe wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:56 am
Hey guys,

I’m in my mid twenties and live in CA. I just switched to Speedos by my girlfriend’s request a few years ago. I wear them around my friends, but I can’t get any to want to join me. I joined this website hoping to find some people in who might want to meet up in real life with.

I’ve also even ventured to wear some swim thongs on some beach trips, which to be honest is the fucking best, but no way in hell I’d wear that around my friends.
Hi, you’re just the ambassador the speedo movement needs. Young, fearless. Hope you get some great speedo times ahead

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:37 am

Welcome, glad a youngster is into speedos!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

joe
United States of America

Hello from California

Post by joe » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 am

Thanks for the welcome!

I’m not that young, I’ll be 30 in a few years. And I might post some pictures soon. But does anyone know if anyone else on this forum is in CA near my age? I want to finally have a friend who wears a speedo with me. Kind of sad.
Last edited by joe on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

joe
United States of America

Post by joe » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:00 pm

Thanks for the DMs. I’m very excited that there’s others in their 20s who also like to wear speedos. I was feeling pretty lonely the last few years thinking i was the only young guy wanting to wear them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:01 pm

Never tried a swim thing, would love some recommendations!

joe
United States of America

Post by joe » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:20 am

I only have one from Ergowear. I don’t like it because it isn’t lined and accentuates the front too much.

I want something modest in the front

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:14 am

welcome

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:35 am

joe wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:20 am
I only have one from Ergowear. I don’t like it because it isn’t lined and accentuates the front too much.

I want something modest in the front

I have seen a few very hot guys at my beach wearing them - often straight and with their girlfriend, and very muscled! Not sure I could pull it off but turns me on thinking about wearing a thong in public!

Otobias
Portugal

Post by Otobias » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:22 am

Welcome! One thing is for real: you have an awesome girlfriend given the good taste she has in terms of swimwear! :)

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:55 am

welcome

TimidSmooth
Great Britain

Post by TimidSmooth » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:53 am

Welcome. Thongs are a whole different level of confidence. I prefer how briefs look though. You get a better bum tan in them 😜

joe
United States of America

Post by joe » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:57 pm

Otobias wrote:Welcome! One thing is for real: you have an awesome girlfriend given the good taste she has in terms of swimwear! :)
100% she’s the best!

joe
United States of America

Hello from California

Post by joe » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:06 pm

TimidSmooth wrote:Welcome. Thongs are a whole different level of confidence. I prefer how briefs look though. You get a better bum tan in them
We’ll have to agree to disagree. Thongs so way more aesthetic and sexy but they are way more scandalous.

samuraispeedo
Great Britain

Post by samuraispeedo » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:43 am

Welcome bud! As you get older, the confidence to wear them grows. A tip, try wearing them under your shorts at the beach or pool, to gain more confidence. And there are lots of new suits on sale right now, so perfect time to buy some new ones.

I’m sure there are some CA based speedo fans for you to meet, hang in there! 👍🏻

joe
United States of America

Post by joe » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:36 pm

samuraispeedo wrote:Welcome bud! As you get older, the confidence to wear them grows. A tip, try wearing them under your shorts at the beach or pool, to gain more confidence. And there are lots of new suits on sale right now, so perfect time to buy some new ones.

I’m sure there are some CA based speedo fans for you to meet, hang in there!
I feel completely confident in my speedos. Not been an issue. It’s just the thong which makes me nervous. Mainly because all swim thongs I’ve purchased are always too risqué in the front or don’t have lining and I’m well endowed.

And I want to bump this thread. Anyone in northern California DM me as it’s getting warm!