G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G'Day from Perth

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ronno

G'Day from Perth

Post by ronno » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am

Been lurking around the speedo boards and blogs for years and thought it was about time to contribute something.

I have about 70 pair of bikini style low rise swimsuits all with drawstrings (ain't a swimsuit without one I reckon). I have genuine Jap Speedos, lots of Yank N2N with great fronts and huge butts, Arenas-Bods-Asuis from Singapore, but increasing numbers of Chinese replicas of Aqux-Toot-Aussiebum-Zod-Intouch and others.

I also have a collection of mini suits and thongs from Dore, Buffedbods, Joe Snyder, Muscleskins, Prevail, and various Aussies.

Do I have a fetish? Obviously. PM me if you like. I can't seem to get my hotmail connected to this forum. Advice? I do know how and where to get good Chinese replicas at cheap prices. The Toot and Zod replicas are particularly low cut, tight, cheap and sexy!!!

Cheerio,
Ronno

<3 speedos
Singapore

Re: G'Day from Perth

Post by <3 speedos » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

post some pics of your speedos!
nil

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 am

G'day Ronno, sounds like you have a great collection; would love to see them!

Beach4WDer

Post by Beach4WDer » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 am

Gudday ronno,

New Perth member here, long time fan of Speedos. I'd love to see some of your collection. :mrgreen:

Cheers.
Last edited by Beach4WDer on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kieran58

Post by Kieran58 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 pm

All sounds great Ronno, I am from Perth, would love to see some pic's