G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Greetings from CR!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

nachix

Greetings from CR!

Post by nachix » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Hi I'm from Costa Rica and love wearing speedos and thongs. I love the feeling of lycra against my body. Not much people wear speedos in CR, but we're still a big group.

Nice to meet you guys!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Nice to have you here from Costa Rica. Have fun here and enjoy, we do what we can for you all.

nachix

Post by nachix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:50 pm

Cool! Nice to meet you guys!

Always

Post by Always » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:43 am

Greetings nachix and welcome to the site.

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Re: Greetings from CR!

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:29 am

Obviously this is an older thread but did a forum search on Costa Rica and found this one. Regardless I’m enjoying CRs warm climate beaches pools and ocean in my blue and white aussiebum club original. I’m definitely in the minority here but if you ask me if I care you know the answer. Pure Vida!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:53 am

nachix wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:02 pm
Hi I'm from Costa Rica and love wearing speedos and thongs. I love the feeling of lycra against my body. Not much people wear speedos in CR, but we're still a big group.

Nice to meet you guys!
Welcome. Hope to visit CR some day. Have surfer friends who go on vacations there.
Long time Speedo® lover

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm

Hi @nwimswimmwerguy,
Where are you in Costa Rica? I was there on vacation last June with my wife and sister-in-law and had a great time both in and out of the speedo. I took along briefs by Turbo, Dolfin, Arena and Speedo. And had occasion to wear them in the Caribbean at Tortuguero and in the Pacific at Manuel Antonio and at a pool under a waterfall in Monteverde. I wanted to go in the hot river at the Arenal Volcano, but a nasty storm came up. I posted in a Costa Rica thread earlier this year. The only other speedo I saw was rocked by a German tourist at Tortuguero. No worries, pura vida.
feel water like an otter would

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:14 pm

otter wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm
Hi @nwimswimmwerguy,
Where are you in Costa Rica? I was there on vacation last June with my wife and sister-in-law and had a great time both in and out of the speedo. I took along briefs by Turbo, Dolfin, Arena and Speedo. And had occasion to wear them in the Caribbean at Tortuguero and in the Pacific at Manuel Antonio and at a pool under a waterfall in Monteverde. I wanted to go in the hot river at the Arenal Volcano, but a nasty storm came up. I posted in a Costa Rica thread earlier this year. The only other speedo I saw was rocked by a German tourist at Tortuguero. No worries, pura vida.
Hey otter. Hanging out in playas del coco. Pacific side. Really chill place. Lots of fishing. Great mix of people. Lots of families and bikini clad ladies but I can count on one hand dudes in swim briefs. I’m beyond trying to figure why more aren’t like guys in this forum who love the sun, rocking the awesome fit, feel and comfort of a swim brief. I love having conversations with guys and gals poolside about my swimwear choice. 99.9% of the time I get positive kudos. Guys say they wish they had the balls girls say keep doing what I’m doing because I rock the look. I’m doing my best to reestablish my copper tone bum by maximizing my minimal tan lines

nwlmswimmerguy
United States of America

Post by nwlmswimmerguy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:19 pm

As a post note otter. Just read your posts on your Costa Rica thread. Great summary of Costa Rica. I too highly recommend to our fellow forum posters to put Costa Rica on their bucket lists for a great sun filed speedo friendly holiday