G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Mature speedo fan

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

willycum

Mature speedo fan

Post by willycum » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 am

Hi, recently joined "mature" guy here - have loved speedos all my life and my sex life would have been so much duller without them.
I just love the look, feel, smell of them - even better when filled with a nice butt and a sexy bulge.
Are there any other older guys on here who could share experiences with me? - I feel a bit of a pervert if I am the only guy over 40 (or more?)
Would like to put some pics on the site but I am a bit scared of what comments I may get from all the fit young guys with their tanned smooth bodies.

There are some great photos on this site - they really get me going - enough to strip off, put my tightest speedos on and enjoy myself!!!!

M
South Africa

Re: Mature speedo fan

Post by M » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 am

Good day and welcome

You are not the only one over 40, that makes at least 2 of us and I know there are more.

There is an "older" guy who regularly posts and the youngsters have never made rude comments yet and I somehow doubt they will. So please post and perv all you want at the youngsters. They know they are posting on an open internet site and if the comments are above board I do not think you will have a problem.

M

willycum

Post by willycum » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks for the comments M - its nice to know I am "normal" and there are other more mature guys out there on whitespeedos - there was a letter on here from a young guy who loved speedos and when he found this site he too was relieved that he was not alone in his love of speedos - however as you get older you worry that you may get classed as a dirty old man but I think you should enjoy sex and speedos for as long as you like.
More comments from all you older whitespeedo fans out there please.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Welcome Willycum - don't worry about age as long as you have an appreciation for speedos and how hot they can make some guys look .. I'm a bit older than some here but still think I look pretty good in a Speedo (Judging from the # of times I get hit on and the hottness of the guys doing the hitting when wearing one ...lol)

beachie1

Post by beachie1 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 am

Hey willycum. I am definately over 49 and love the look of speedos on guys. Yes the young ones can be amazing but my partner is older and he is hot. Post away

beachie1

Post by beachie1 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 am

forgot to say that is me in the avatar

willycum

Post by willycum » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 am

Thanks for your comments guys - must get the camera out and the speedos on!!
I only wish digital cameras had been around when I was younger - I would have such a library to look back on!!!

adamC

Post by adamC » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm 35 and I don't feel like a perv. I enjoy all types of guys in speedos, younger, youngish, older, old. I believe everyone should have to right to enjoy speedos, regardless of age, size or demographic.

bigbulger

Post by bigbulger » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 am

Hey
Even if you think yourself a perv, im sure no-one here has a problem :wink:
I for one am fairly young and i have no problem with older guys, go right ahead mate
;)

crawler

Post by crawler » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Hey Willy - I'm hitting the down side of my 50s and still love getting in the pool in my Speedo, or getting in another guy in my Speedo. My avatar is me. Genetics seem to be helping me hold my own, cause I love good food and wine, but I know lots of guys my age, in various kinds of shape, who are still true to their Speedos. As for the perv appeal, hey if we weren't all pervs, we wouldn't be here.
willycum wrote:Thanks for the comments M - its nice to know I am "normal" and there are other more mature guys out there on whitespeedos - there was a letter on here from a young guy who loved speedos and when he found this site he too was relieved that he was not alone in his love of speedos - however as you get older you worry that you may get classed as a dirty old man but I think you should enjoy sex and speedos for as long as you like.
More comments from all you older whitespeedo fans out there please.

taffy2020

Post by taffy2020 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:15 am

Hi welcome two board, iam aproaching 50 and still fully into speedos,i love the feel of nylon,smell of fabric,aussiebums and just wearing them.I dont regard myself as a filfthy old perv,but i enjoy a great bod in speedos with a bulge two match,speedos are my fettish for life,they can be so much fun.Iam lucky iam still in good shape with a toned bod.

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi williecum and welcome
I'm also one of the older brigade and love this site. I also originally felt a bit like a perv, mainly because just as i joined there was another older guy online who liked "younger" guys - but extremely younger and he had to be warned about a lot of his postings, which really displayed his preferences for youngsters. I was a bit worried that others may have thought that all us older guys were into this sort of thing, so i have always been a bit cautious. Having said that, i'm into older guys, especially in Speedos (and especially AussieBum's, obviously). I don't post because i guess i feel that it can be a bit intimidating, despite the fact that i keep myself slim and fit. A lot of they guys have hot bods.

prod_ben

Post by prod_ben » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm

am also 50 plus and love this site. indeed age is not a matter here and terms like pervert etc do not matter to me as long as i feel horny. when i am not horny, that is never ever till now, maybe i would feel the pangs of guilt. as of now lets see ur pics too.

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:19 pm

aussiebumfan wrote:Hi williecum and welcome
I'm also one of the older brigade and love this site. I also originally felt a bit like a perv, mainly because just as i joined there was another older guy online who liked "younger" guys - but extremely younger and he had to be warned about a lot of his postings, which really displayed his preferences for youngsters. I was a bit worried that others may have thought that all us older guys were into this sort of thing, so i have always been a bit cautious. Having said that, i'm into older guys, especially in Speedos (and especially AussieBum's, obviously). I don't post because i guess i feel that it can be a bit intimidating, despite the fact that i keep myself slim and fit. A lot of they guys have hot bods.
Aussiebumfan, if that's you in your avatar, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You have a geat bod for speedos!

dhs

Post by dhs » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 am

willycum wrote:Hi, recently joined "mature" guy here - have loved speedos all my life and my sex life would have been so much duller without them.
I just love the look, feel, smell of them - even better when filled with a nice butt and a sexy bulge.
Are there any other older guys on here who could share experiences with me? - I feel a bit of a pervert if I am the only guy over 40 (or more?)
Would like to put some pics on the site but I am a bit scared of what comments I may get from all the fit young guys with their tanned smooth bodies.

There are some great photos on this site - they really get me going - enough to strip off, put my tightest speedos on and enjoy myself!!!!
i have a girl friend of over 35 years who gets excited she says of me in a speedo, but nothing has ever happened with us, she is alll talk, but on the other hand they make me feel very sexy and horny and i am soon next month to sing the beatle song when i will be 64, and have many colors and a few months ago i stood up in a whirlpool at this inn in a red and gold trim pistol pete bikini and the other younger guy said very nice and asked me to pull it out, i di and he gave me a nice hand job, thenasked him to do the same thing and gave him as well, he had plaid bathing suit, dhs

willycum

Post by willycum » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 am

Speedo handjobs in a whirlpool!!! - sounds great to me!

stirling

Post by stirling » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 am

:P Hey, willycum;don`t get hung up about the age thing - I`m 45 and still love to see young or older butts and bulges in tight smooth (preferably wet and clingy too!!) speedos.
Don`t diss yourself about being older...we all end up like that anyway matey !!! :mrgreen:

willycum

Post by willycum » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 am

I cant believe its been nearly 3 years since I first posted this and I see that I was being a bit wishful when I said I was over 40 (or more).
Well its amazing how time flies as I am now over 60!!!! - and Im afraid all that good food and wine has put on a few extra pounds so I dont think I look as good as I did in my speedos....... but why worry - I still feel horny when I wear them and looking back throgh the posts on this subject its great to see so many other like minded guys on here.

Maybe we should start an over 60's appreciation group!!!!!!!

Edwards21

Post by Edwards21 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

I am in your age group and just did get my first speedo about two weeks ago and I must say I love the look and the feel. I have a lady friend and she very much likes the fit and the look. So if it works why not wear it and enjoy the good time that it brings along. I very much enjoy looking at the guys in their speedos and other brief suits.

willycum

Post by willycum » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 pm

I havent been on here for a while but its great to see this topic is still going - I must get down to the beach to check ot the speedos again. And I can start wearing mine in the garden again now the weather has warmed up - cant ait to feel that silky fabric hugging my penis and butt