G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

New Chick

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

scandinavianbabe

New Chick

Post by scandinavianbabe » Fri May 05, 2006 9:46 pm

hey there, my name is Britta. I'm 25 and currently travelling the world.

At the moment I am in Sydney, Australia. Gotta love Bondi Beach - I love Speedos.

I'm trying to find some work here to keep me going for awhile and to help me get to my next destination - the Gold Coast.

Watch this space!

Justin

Great to have a girl in here

Post by Justin » Sun May 07, 2006 3:45 pm

Britta,

Great to have a girl in here. I'm sure you'll get to see some speedos here in Sydney.

Justin

scandinavianbabe

Post by scandinavianbabe » Mon May 08, 2006 12:33 am

Yeh, so far I like what I've seen!

I had a great weekend, I managed to score a job on a yacht on the harbour on the weekend. It was a sweet job waitressing, on my break, me and one of the guys I was working with caught some rays on one of the private decks.

This guy - Harley was super hot and looked AMAZING in his speedos. We fooled around a bit, but postponed it till later in the week. I can't wait.......

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Mon May 08, 2006 3:36 pm

I can't wait to hear what you 2 go upto Britta.

Do guys in Norway wear speedos much?

scandinavianbabe

Norwegian Speedos

Post by scandinavianbabe » Tue May 09, 2006 1:11 am

Hey Dave

i have met a few guys in Norway who wear them when they are training at the pool.I love working out at the pool, I get to check out all those guys in their speedos!

Britta :D