G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

hi from CT

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoclad

hi from CT

Post by speedoclad » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:48 am

Finally registered after lurking on this board.
Anyone here from the North East? Im in Central CT
Brad

Scotty

Re: hi from CT

Post by Scotty » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 am

Welcome Speedoclad - if that's you in your avatar, you look damned good in a speedo. Do you ever get to Gunnison in the SUmmer? Oh and I do know at least one other board member from CT ...

paspeedo1

Post by paspeedo1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 am

Welcome to the club!

Im from PA.

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Welcome! From Boston here.. Summertime brings me to Horseneck, Crane and the beaches in Provincetown, in addition to the Randolph Country Club.. Any suggestions for good places down there in Connecticut?

latham

Post by latham » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi CT
Welcome, only new myself great site a ever get to Australia look me up.

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey Brad!
I'm from the NJ Shore(not the TV show)
Swimracer

speedoclad

Post by speedoclad » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Im in Lauderdale every other weekend in the winter. Summer time finds me headed to Ptown. The CT beaches are a bit dirty.

speedoclad

Post by speedoclad » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Scotty wrote:Welcome Speedoclad - if that's you in your avatar, you look damned good in a speedo. Do you ever get to Gunnison in the SUmmer? Oh and I do know at least one other board member from CT ...
I went to Gunnison once. Its a long ride from CT!!!

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Brad, I'm also from Central Connecticut. What a coincidence!? Scotty and I go to Gunnison in the summer usually (it's not a private party, just something we've been doing the last couple of years). Welcome to the board!

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Hey Brad! Welcome. from northern NJ here!! lookin good in your speedo there!!

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 pm

I am in Boston. I usually get to Ptown once a summer for a week. Otherwise, I head to Singing Beach, speedo and all. A day at a designated beach would be a great idea. Let me know

stretchcanada

Post by stretchcanada » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 am

Hi and welcome! Native central CT resident here, now living in Canada. Just wondering where on Horseneck beach to go? I haven't been there since college and didn't know there was a gay beach. Beautiful place and I miss it.

speedoclad

Post by speedoclad » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 pm

newspeedo wrote:Hi Brad, I'm also from Central Connecticut. What a coincidence!? Scotty and I go to Gunnison in the summer usually (it's not a private party, just something we've been doing the last couple of years). Welcome to the board!
I'm in Middletown.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Cool cool. I live in Farmington. Close, indeed!

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook ROCKS!
+It's great fun at the beach volleyball court!
Alot of guys just wear speedos at this beach until
they get brave enough to go naked....to be continued...
Great place to meet!

stretchcanada

Post by stretchcanada » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi Speedoclad,

Welcome! I'm originally from central CT but am living in Canada now. Too bad... would be fun to meet you and newspeedo! Great pic you've got there... hope to see more!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 am

I've tried to meet up with a few guys at Gunny over the last few years ... either because of timing, or last minute nerves it seems like many back out at the last minute. Yes, NewSpeedo and I have met a few times and have always enjoyed it (and I lol'ed at his "it's not a private party" comment)

Anyway, I'm sure we'll try again this summer - maybe we'll have better luck :mrgreen:

paspeedo1

Post by paspeedo1 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:20 am

Hey Guys--Keep me posted with the beach trips. Im gonna do everything I can to make one of these!!

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm

speedo_arena wrote:I am in Boston. I usually get to Ptown once a summer for a week. Otherwise, I head to Singing Beach, speedo and all. A day at a designated beach would be a great idea. Let me know
Nice, I usually do a week in PTown too. I've been to Singing Beach a couple of times, but don't usually see too many Speedos... But it has been a few years,,

HIspeedofan

Post by HIspeedofan » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 am

speedoclad wrote:
newspeedo wrote:Hi Brad, I'm also from Central Connecticut. What a coincidence!? Scotty and I go to Gunnison in the summer usually (it's not a private party, just something we've been doing the last couple of years). Welcome to the board!
I'm in Middletown.
I went to school in Western Mass a few years ago. I wish I could have met you!