G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

surprise for Jace

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Matt

surprise for Jace

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:16 pm

Jace's computer went down this afternoon so I'm safe posting this. We're scheduled to go to a formal black tie Christmas dinner tonight and we've both rented tuxes. Unknow to Jace I've switched his tearaway tux pants with the ones he rented and they look identical. So sometime tonight I'll give him a surprise by depantsing him. Where should I do it guys? During dinner or when he goes out on the dance floor or on the way home in the car?He took his speedos to the bathroom so I know he plans on wearing them under his pants. He'll make me pay for it but it's too good to pass up. Who knows maybe Jace will be the one redfaced at dinner. hehe Matt

Always

Post by Always » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:45 pm

Ok Matt, here is my suggestion. Do it on the way to or on the dance floor. Follow behind Jace and pretend to trip, pretend to fall into him, and as you are going down grab his pants and rip them off him. That way it looks like an accident to everyone around you and they all will think, including Jace, how cheap his tux was. lol.... Then make sure you can get rid of those pants so he can't put them back on.

Regardless if you take my advice or not, once Jace reads this he is going to want my ass. Wait he already wants my ass. Oh but for a different reason. lol....

Good luck and do tell what happens!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:00 pm

I'll go with that.Then I'll get one of the gals I know to offer to sew them up before he gets a look at them. Off she goes with the pants leaving my Buddy stranded without pants. Now if he'd only owned a velcroed speedo. Wish me luck because I'll need it. Matt

Always

Post by Always » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:09 pm

Sounds like you have a plan.

Good Luck and Lots of Fun!! Wish I could be there.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:17 pm

I would definetly do it on the dance floor. Knowing him from these posts he will either run out or stay dancing and entertain everyone else. I am excited for you Matt. Can't wait to hear about it!!

frosty1

Post by frosty1 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:23 pm

You also need to get a buddy to be ready with a camera! We would love to see the results of your sneaky plan!

Always

Post by Always » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 pm

Great idea Frostyl. Matt I hope you can get someone with a camera to take a couple of pics for us to see. :)

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:54 am

Guys-It all went perfectly.We had dinner and as Jace was going to the dance floor with one of the girls from our table I followed and tripped. As I fell I grabbed his tux pants with all my might and rip! On the floor with his pants in my hands I looked up to see Jace standing there in black dress shoes and socks and no pants.And instead of wearing the black speedo I thought he'd wear he was sporting a very sheer white pair of DE speedos. Jace was shocked and everyone was too until Jace made a joke about his cheap pants.The girl I was with quickly took the pants from me and said she'd find a needle and some thread. Before Jace could say anything she was gone.There stood Jace with his tux shirt tucked into his speedo and showing a nice cock outline. He realized this and pulled his shirt out to cover his visisble cock outline. As we walked over to the table he whispered in my ear he knew I was behind this and to get his pants back. I just smiled and said I didn't know what he was talking about and that his white speedo looked great.
Jace had sat there for a half hour as girls and teammates came over to talk to him.He acted cool but he was turning pink around his tux shirt collar."Come on give me my pants back" he whined."I will but slip off your speedo under the table"I smiled."NO WAY" he whispered."No speedo,no pants"I replied.Jace pulled up to the long tablecloth tight so no one could see him from the waist down. I dove under the table to retrieve my prize.Slowly I pulled his suit off and licked his cock until he was good and hard.I stuffed his suit in my pocket and told him I was off to get his pants. Leaving my buddy in a roomfull of people naked from the waist down.I stopped in the bathroom and changed into his white speedo. It fit perfectly then I found my friend with his pants. As I approached the table I could see Jace talking to a group of ladies from the sports director's office.He was being charming but he was red from embarassment. I arrived with his pants and the ladies left. He grabbed back his pants and slipped them on under the table.
We left back to the house with Jace asking for his speedo back. I told him it was in a safe place. Jace headed up the stairs and I followed and grabbed the back of his pants. Rip!Jace was bare ass and turned around to see not only his pants in my hands but mine as well. He smiled as his eyes fell on his white speedo I was wearing with a hard on sticking out of the top. His own dick was sticking straight up and we raced up to our room. It was a fun night. Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:22 am

That is a great story that Love to hear. A great ending too!! I didn't think he would go running, the only story Iremember him doing that was in the soccer one when he was completely naked from the girls taking his clothes, hehe!! That was great and sounded like fun!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:13 pm

Note to self -check pants for velcro and do not go commando for the next 2 months. Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:47 pm

Oh what fun you guys always keep us entertained!!

Always

Post by Always » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:06 pm

Matt, way to go, and what an ending to the night. Not only did you de-pants Jace in public, and de-speedo-ed him, you two end up at home with woodies and "raced up to our room" and ended it with saying "It was a fun night." Damn that was hot. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jace, buddy, I don't know what to say. Apparently you never saw the movie "Risky Business". I figured once you lost your pants the women would have been lining up to dance with you and you would have gone on like nothing happened and danced with all the women standing in line for a dance with you. Leaving Matt to wonder if he had done the right thing knowing how much you like to show off at swim meets. Oh well....

And Jace, regarding your statement "and Always-Speedos your ass will be mine in more ways than one for your help in the loss of my pants." At first I got excited, Jace wants my ass again. Then the excitement gave way to reality. Jace has said he has wanted my ass before but nothing ever came of it except my speedo was soaked with pre-cum at the thought of Jace having his way with my ass.

So Jace, buddy, I think you could have turned this around on Matt and had the last laugh but you blew it, and probably Matt too in the end. LOL.... Instead Matt de-pants you, got into your DE speedo and ended up having a "fun night" with you. Way to go Matt!! Matt you are my hero.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:25 pm

i would absolutely love to see you dance around in anything. I remember what those strip routines were.

Always

Post by Always » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:01 pm

I second that.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:02 pm

Jace does this trick with his cock during one dance that is unbelievable. Matt

Adibum_23

Post by Adibum_23 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:34 pm

Wow... the think that caught my attention was the mention of the DE speedo on Jace.... that just got my imagination going! What size did u get Jace? How is it in water?

Alex

Always

Post by Always » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:06 pm

Matt, I would really like to hear more about this trick Jace does with his Cock. Please do tell. lol...

I must confess, the thought of Jace in any kind of speedo, or not, gets my imagination going. lol...

Always

Post by Always » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:10 pm

Yes, please do offer us a free demonstration. lol...

Always

Post by Always » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:12 pm

Jace, In the words Jimmy Buffet, why don't we get drunk and screw. lol... I'm ready, willing, and able. :)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:14 am

Again I am gone for one day... I sure want to know about that trick with the cock! If it is sure fire I need to see it. Yum!!