G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

PistolPetes

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

5t9

PistolPetes

Post by 5t9 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi everyone:

I recently purchased a PistolPete from erogenos. Love it, totally. The pattern, fabric, feel. It is camouflage with some sort-of-sheer paneling. It feels incredibly light!

I trust the sizing charts, as I have never had a problem with anything not fitting. The chart recommended for 34-35 waist the L size.

But when I walk and swim, I can feel my body move inside the suit. Is it a sizing issue, or do you think it is the material (92% nylon, 8% poly)? The waist feels fine, but I notice the leg-holes are a little "gappy" and not tight like a Speedo or Sporti, and it is a little baggy in the seat.

I am also concerned about it slipping off during rough waves in fresh water (or maybe this is the whole idea with this suit--LOL!), and also about it deteriorating quickly in chlorine water, because the fabric is so sheer.

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations about sizing with this brand of suit? Would going down to a M make a tauter fit? (Or should I just get working on my glutes to fit into the suit? ;))

Cheers, 5t9

Justin88

Re: PistolPetes

Post by Justin88 » Fri May 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Downsizing should help.

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 am

I LOVE Pistol Pete suits - I have probably 6 or 8 or more of them.

I wear the Medium with a 32 waist and a bubble butt. They have always fit perfect. I like the size of the front pouches. Small enough for a nice presentation but large enough you don't feel (or look) smashed in the suit.

I have a friend that wear 34 or large usually but goes to medium because he has a pretty flat ass and his legs are on the thin side. The smaller size keeps it tight on his ass and the leg holes enough smaller to keep him contained.

The quality is great - especially for a fairly inexpensive suit. They also have some fun designs with buckles and cut outs. All around a great suit company.

5t9

Post by 5t9 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:07 am

I have a friend that wear 34 or large usually but goes to medium because he has a pretty flat ass and his legs are on the thin side. The smaller size keeps it tight on his ass and the leg holes enough smaller to keep him contained.
Your friend sounds like me (esp. the 'flat ass' part LOL, but my legs are OK, so kind-hearted people tell me). I sized down for my next purchase, and that seems to have worked for me. I guess my question might have sounded a little obtuse, b/c sizing down usually works if the suit is too big (duh!), but I thought because the material is primarily nylon, that it might still bag, nylon not being as skin-hugging, and naturally as contracting as lycra/spandex.

Agree, they are great suits!

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm

I have a few square cuts from them. The sizing can be tricky. The first pairs I ordered in Small were really tight. Then when I orderen another pair, I decided to go for a Medium. WAY too big. Even the Small was too large. So trial and error perhaps. :) They have nice stuff, though.