G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hair on thighs...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

New2speedos

Hair on thighs...

Post by New2speedos » Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Just a quick question, should I remove the hair on my thighs when wearing a speedo? Or will I be able to pull off the hairy leg look?

allniter89

Re: Hair on thighs...

Post by allniter89 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

hmmm, I dont know, give us a peak.

Bazrio05

Post by Bazrio05 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Kind of hard to tell with out a photo of your thighs, share with us and we will share our opinion on your hair.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:45 am

I think it depends on how dark your hair is. A pic would help us advise.

New2speedos

Post by New2speedos » Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 am

Good point guys, I'll try get a photo up soon! Just self conscious to put one on the web haha!

Buster Crabbe

Post by Buster Crabbe » Wed May 02, 2012 10:36 am

Leave the hair on your thighs, your chest, abs, everywhere. Are we men or these sexless little boys that are ruining the real manscape?

I love a confident guy with hair spilling out of his Speedo.

New2speedos

Post by New2speedos » Wed May 02, 2012 11:00 am

I do like body hair but I don't want to repulse on lookers at the beach!

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 pm

I depilate chest, stomach, arse, balls and shaft, trim pubes to not look like a wild bush, but leave legs and arms alone. It's a personal thing.

GRSwimmer

Post by GRSwimmer » Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 am

Keep the hair, trim the bush :) Of trim the hair if you have gorilla legs.

I shaved my legs a few weeks ago. Hated it! I don't have much hair anywhere else, so my legs stand out more. Going to keep them trimmed but not too short this time.

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat May 05, 2012 2:37 am

I just think that spider legs are not real good.

swimmerboy

Post by swimmerboy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 pm

I let my legs go pretty fuzzy...

victor

Post by victor » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 pm

I know mine aren't fuzzy. But I'm not shaving anyways.

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Buster Crabbe wrote:Leave the hair on your thighs, your chest, abs, everywhere. Are we men or these sexless little boys that are ruining the real manscape?

I love a confident guy with hair spilling out of his Speedo.
I agree with you 100%! We are men, with body hair or without! I appreciate a hairy man in a speedo - very sexy!

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 am

I happen to agree that a man should be a man. We come with hair and to deny it is crazy. Personally, I have to shave my face every day for work and that is a pain, to do my entire body would be torture. Years ago I did some modeling and movie extra work. My agent had me go in for a body wax for the portfolio pics. I have never been in so much pain and having a complete stranger rubbing hot wax on my ass was beyond humiliating. Told agent that unless the money was huge, really huge, I would never go through that again. Besides feeling weird, I thought I looked strange without the hair. Except for a little trim on the pubes (hate it showing above speedo or popping out the leg holes) the hair grows and nature intended!

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I don't think a bit of a "Speedo fringe" is a bad thing, after all men aren't meant to be super smooth!
Real men wear Speedo's