G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

How to deal with chest hair??

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

How to deal with chest hair??

Post by Texas_swimmer » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey guys/gals *mostly guys Im assuming* I was going to ask for some help on this subject. Ok well I have always used a razor to shave my chest because I really dislike my chest hair, it covers up my body's muscles and I don't like how I cant see them when I have chest hair... I know that sounds silly but its the truth. Well I am tired of having to shave every 2 days and its gotten to the point where I am about to give up and let it grow back wild. But I also thought about trying some of the men's hair removal kits that I have found on the internet before I give up. The local stores only carry the wax strips for women and I am not going to buy them. (Even though I could go in a store and buy a speedo with a straight face lol.)

This then leaves me with few options. I could go to a parlor and have them do it but I'm in college and don't have the money right now to do that, or I could try some of the men's wax kits I have found on the internet. I have found the Moom4Men hair removal kit and for $20.00 its not a bad price and has great reviews. I also have tried the Nair shower hair removal stuff, it works but it hurts my skin. I have followed the instructions that Nair has provided, yet my skin still gets red and blotchy looking... So yeah I'm wanting to hear what some of y'all would recommend me to do. So far I was going to order the Moom4Men stuff but I want to hear what y'all recommend?

Also another question, I know this is an odd one but who cares lol. Do women generally find a man that takes care of his body hair a turnoff? Like do they prefer to see a guy with chest hair and have good muscles or a guy that has no hair and muscles?? I am really embarrassed about how my chest looks at the moment bc of the razor and I want to resolve this issue if I end up getting together with someone and I don't want that to be looking my best when I'm about to do the down and dirty act...

Heres a picture btw, sorry about the camera phone but its all I have atm...
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

Hungspeedoboi

Re: How to deal with chest hair??

Post by Hungspeedoboi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Best investment I ever made was a pair of clippers. Not a beard trimmer, like proper clippers that a hair dresser might use. I only use them a few times a week (rather than 8hrs a day like a hair dresser) so they don't have to be top of the line. I paid $80 for my pair and it came with ten combs for different hair lengths and a little cleaning kit and stuff.

I do number 0 (no comb) over my chest/tummy/shoulders/pubes/butt.
I do number 2 over my arms/legs.
I do number 3 over my armpit hair.

It's super quick compared to shaving. Really cheap (razor blades cost $20 for 5 where I live). And no risk of raver burn, shaving cuts or any of those other problems. I get super hair and its all blonde hair. My arms and legs look much neater when I keep them trimmed.

Though if I have a hot date coming up I must admit ill often clip myself like I said and then get out a razor just to tidy up my nipples and make my balls/arse super smooth.

Hope that helps :)

Hungspeedoboi

Post by Hungspeedoboi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 pm

And as for the women thing... You may as well ask, "Do most women like pink or purple more?" because there's every chance there's people out there who like both, some who prefer one or those who won't go near either (damn lesbians).

When I'm seeing a girl ill just mention it casually a few dates in. Easy way to bring it up is if you're running your hands through her hair or if she's rubbing her hands up and down your arms/legs. Just say something like, "Do you think it's hotter when a guys chest is hairy or smooth?". Just be ready for her to ask you a similar question about her snatch lol

At the end of the day I think it's a personal choice. I have a huge beard and moustache. Not because the girls/guys will/won't like it, but because I like it. It's my face! Same as speedos. I wear them because they're amazing. If my partner likes them, great. If my partner dislikes them then that's a problem because I don't wanna deny myself that certain pleasure haha

Btw, hot pic ;)
But would of been hotter in speedos :P

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Get some clippers but crop your chest on a longer attachment, so you still have chest hair but it's a lot neater and sleeker. It'll help define your muscles too. Chest hairs a status symbol for men and it seems a pity to get rid of it just because it's hiding your pecs. I don't think women have a preference providing it's neat and done properly, so they'd probably like chest hair providing it's not like a brillo pad and they'd also go for a smooth chest providing there was no shaving rash or stubble.
Real men wear Speedo's

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:Get some clippers but crop your chest on a longer attachment, so you still have chest hair but it's a lot neater and sleeker. It'll help define your muscles too. Chest hairs a status symbol for men and it seems a pity to get rid of it just because it's hiding your pecs. I don't think women have a preference providing it's neat and done properly, so they'd probably like chest hair providing it's not like a brillo pad and they'd also go for a smooth chest providing there was no shaving rash or stubble.
Yeah I know having hair on your chest is a sign of your manhood and I have decided that I am going to let it grow back and see how it goes.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Good man!
Real men wear Speedo's

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:26 pm

I think chest hair makes a man look like a man. No hair looks kind of un-natural. I take enough time every week shaving my face, I don't need the added work of other body parts.

AJ Pheonix

Post by AJ Pheonix » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 am

I'm with tanned bum on this one.

Some people like hairy, some smooth (personally I'm attracted to smooth) but I really can't be arsed shaving... my face or anything else.

That said, I do like to trim the ball-sack, mainly because I like having my balls sucked. Apart from that, it's all too much effort.

If you look through magazines these days, masculinity is always represented by hairless dudes. Is it feminisation? Is it a cultural adoration of youth? Who knows.

Regardless, I have to admit you look pretty hot Texas_Swimmer, so keep up the good work ;)

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:11 am

Go with the flow. Some people like shaven, some like hairy. Go with what you like, thats all that matters. Nice pic btw.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 pm

TS, it's been a week or so, have you let the hair grow back? Just curious. A pic is worth a thousand words. When I was shaving, I had to use a lot of lotion to cut down on the shaving rash. Never had the nerve to go for a wax, so if you do, more power to you! It isn't always the expense, sometimes it is the humility.

Personally, from your current pic, and the one from your old avatar, you do look very good this way!
Let's keep it brief.

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 pm

I went about 2 weeks and couldnt stand it, I went ahead and shaved it again... So yeah thats about it.

sexy29_1

Post by sexy29_1 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 am

Hahaha yeah I think is all about mood. I shave with clippers and trim too...Sometimes I left some chest hair but erase all the abs hair to show...Sometimes I shave my upper legs about mid leg in order to dispel...

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:28 am

Used to trim down south, but it got to be a bother, so I let my bush grow back. Chest hair? Speaking for myself, I'm an older guy, and a chunker, so if I did shave my chest hair, I wd look like, one, an old guy trying to look younger, two, "The Pillsbury Dough-boy." So, now that my chest hairs are mostly gray and coarse, I think it suits my age and body type, so I leave them. (I also have quite alot on my back [so I'm told, never really looked, and couldn't care less]).

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:45 am

I reckon I'm in the minority here. I totally dig a toned, smooth body. But sometimes only a furry chest will do!!
Attachments
1010111.jpg
1010111.jpg (80.44 KiB) Viewed 7549 times
110101.jpg
110101.jpg (90.58 KiB) Viewed 7549 times

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:56 pm

I love hairy men, I'd actually feel a bit cheated if I had a smooth partner! Does anyone know who the hairy guy in the blue swimmers is on the left? I see him a lot on the internet and rather like him.
Real men wear Speedo's

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:09 am

He's VERY cute!

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 am

I like budgy's hairy chest!

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 am

That's Eliad Cohen, he's an Israeli model and all around circuit party person I think. As a Sephardic Jew he's quite the looker. In general, Sephardi's are hawt :)

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 pm

solarguy wrote:I like budgy's hairy chest!
Yeah, Budgeybloke has really sexy chest hair, wish mine was like that!
newspeedo wrote:That's Eliad Cohen, he's an Israeli model and all around circuit party person I think. As a Sephardic Jew he's quite the looker. In general, Sephardi's are hawt :)
Damn right he's hot! I've just googled his name and that boy is a regular Speedomaster! Thanks.
Here's one of him I've had in my computer for years wondering who he was, now if you had a chest like that you wouldn't shave it off, enjoy...
Attachments
Speedo's blue 7.jpg
Speedo's blue 7.jpg (104.21 KiB) Viewed 7502 times
Real men wear Speedo's

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
solarguy wrote:I like budgy's hairy chest!
Yeah, Budgeybloke has really sexy chest hair, wish mine was like that!
Thanks fellas, you're being too kind. It's kind of irregularly shaped! But I can't really be bothered man-scaping it so I just let it be.

Now, apart from our Mr Cohen here having an incredibly sexy bod, how nice are his eyes?

I'm also still reeling a bit over the man in the first pic. Wet, white, transparent Aussiebums..... Does it get any better?