G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Daring to wear speedos away from beach or pool

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedodemon

Daring to wear speedos away from beach or pool

Post by speedodemon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:16 am

Hi guys,

I was just wondering, or maybe fantasizing, about men who you have seen wearing speedos in public, away from beaches and pools. This was prompted whilst swimming after seeing a beautiful water polo player leave the adjacent water polo pool and walk out of the exit in just his speedos and carrying his bag. He would have to have walked along the street to the car park at the very least. Shame I never bump into people dressed like him when I'm in the supermarket!

When I was a teenager, in order to satisfy my speedo fetish I used to sneak out of the house in the middle of the night in just my speedos, walk up the street and into the back garden of a house with a pool at the end of the street. I would get into the water, then get out dripping wet and walk back to my house. It was so exciting. No-one ever saw me as far as I know!

So where have you been in speedos or who have you seen away from the usual places (apart from parades)?
Attachments
php8h1pu7_c1AM.jpg
php8h1pu7_c1AM.jpg (5.92 KiB) Viewed 10722 times

cape boy

Re: Daring to wear speedos away from beach or pool

Post by cape boy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:22 am

I like to wear mine at the beach however that doesn't seem to be out of place. However when walking up the beach on Cape Cod I go to the heterosexual areas and get good glances from women and men. It is quite often that you'll see someone smile and he will follow you down the beach to where all the men in the Speedo's are.they will then strip down there dorky board shorts to reveal that they were wearing a speedo themselves. You can see the look on their face of excitement and a new experience for them to have other men enjoy looking at their bodies.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Back yard, by/ in the river, a couple of times in the park, at home and a few times now in nightclubs.
Real men wear Speedo's

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:42 am

I did see a dude getting out of his car and going into a gas station mini-mart near the beach once ... wearing a slightly short t-shirt, sneakers, and a blue Speedo. It was actually pretty damn hot to see that!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:49 am

Coming home from the beach once, wore my speedo and had to stop for gas.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:45 am

On the pacific coast highway through malibu and santa monica, there is a pedestrian bridge that crosses over the highway so folks can get from the beach to the other side safely without getting slammed by cars. As I drove towards that footbridge one day, stopped in backed up traffic, looked up and saw a guy wearing only a speedo walking across it and down the stairs to the beach. Meaning he had only his speedo on when he left the residences on the other end of the bridge. It was wonderful to see, and I was wishing I was in his place instead of stuck in traffic.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:57 am

diveguy wrote:On the pacific coast highway through malibu and santa monica, there is a pedestrian bridge that crosses over the highway so folks can get from the beach to the other side safely without getting slammed by cars. As I drove towards that footbridge one day, stopped in backed up traffic, looked up and saw a guy wearing only a speedo walking across it and down the stairs to the beach. Meaning he had only his speedo on when he left the residences on the other end of the bridge. It was wonderful to see, and I was wishing I was in his place instead of stuck in traffic.
Yeah, we have the same setup here at some of our beaches and I do that when I visit them. Just my speedo on, walking back from the beach, across the street to the parking lot. Then I shower off outside the car before I go. Probably giving someone a good show.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

speedos4me!

Post by speedos4me! » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:34 am

Once in Naples, Florida, I was at the beach when a storm moved in rather quickly. We packed things up and tried to find shelter at one of the piers, no luck. Everyone had crowded there. So we walked 4 very long blocks to the car carrying our beach umbrella, cooler, and other items. My friend wrapped his towel around his waist I didn't see reason to get my towel wet so I just wore my speedo and sandals.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:36 pm

After an afternoon at Gunnison Beach (nude beach in NJ), I didn't feel like getting dressed for the long walk back to the car. I stayed in my speedo the whole way. Crossed the street and took my time putting my stuff in the car. Then decided to drive home (hour and a half) the whole way in my speedo. Very liberating

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:29 pm

cool deal solar guy!

daZZerfatboy

Post by daZZerfatboy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:51 am

I did when i was a kid, i would wear my speedos all day mum took me to the beach most afternoons after school then sit on a towel in the car to go home, then go out to play in just a speedo and maybe a tee shirt until bedtime. when i was a teenager i did the same for a while but as friends changed so did my habits and i would put either cut off jeans on to go home or board shorts. now i have kids of my own (both boys) they now do like i did as a kid in fact they live in speedos, if we have had a family day at the beach i will also ride home in just speedos and a shirt. i have stopped for fuel in just speedos many times. but i do cover up to go into supermarkets.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 am

Hey solar guy. The day I went home in just my speedo, I had been at Gunnison. It's a small world!

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:36 am

Love that orange solar!! Looks hot.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Thanks Cape Boy! I didnt get down to Gunnison once this summer Electric. Such a bummer! I did get to Point Pleasant on a warm day in October and stripped down to my briefs! Didn't think to bring a swimsuit with me, but the briefs worked fine. I don't think i offended anyone! :)

Wriggler Rusty
Croatia

Post by Wriggler Rusty » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 am

You never know Solar. It seems that briefs are very offending these days

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:59 pm

I was rockin' those briefs Wriggler. I even put pics up on Facebook. Got made fun of for the briefs! Oh well!

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:18 pm

hey Solar and Electric--

I did the same thing when I visited Gunnison too--Parked in the parking lot as far away as I could, got out of my car, took my shirt, and gym shorts off and walked in only wearing my adidias speedo and my backpack. With wearing a pair of mirrored oakleys, I can look at everyone without them knowing!

i posted a story awile ago on the site with lots more pics

speedodemon

Post by speedodemon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:06 am

Great to have started a discussion with lots of contributions. Thanks for the examples. Let's keep this going...

I remember driving home in speedos in my younger days and in the 80s a slightly older and very handsome guy on his motorbike in just light blue speedos one summer...

Sluggo's

Post by Sluggo's » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:02 am

Gidday Demon, here in Australia it was common for guys to head home from the beach in a Speedo. Growing up we'd do it with dad. We'd also head over the road from the beach to get lunch or ride home to grab something we'd forgotten. In summer we'd play street cricket in our speedos and my dad would wash the car and mow the lawn wearing his. In the States it seems you didn't have this practice/ culture. I think also that the Australian attitude to nudity in general used to be and still is more laid back than in the States. My understanding is that while we were wearing speedos and sleeping naked, you guys were bound up in long shorts and button up pyjamas. Am I right ? I'm talking the 70's and 80's. Cheers Aussie.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Growing up overseas Speedo brand swimming togs were all I've ever owned or worn, at school, at play, and on the swim teams from primary school through Uni. I didn't get my first pair of surf shorts (and they were very short Hang Tens) until I was in my teens, and were only worn when actually on a board. As for nudity, our public pools had single-sex nights where cozzies were forbidden so it was sons and Dads and Grandads (or girls and Mums and Nans) enjoying themselves without inhibition. I was shocked when my American friends were shocked that I had no qualms about stripping off to change on the beach or by the car to get into dry clothes.