G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

swimmer jockstrap??

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimdude
United States of America

swimmer jockstrap??

Post by swimdude » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:11 pm

:?: I know we do speedos n other swim suits but I just gotta know. Is this even consider swimwear; swimmer jockstrap. What's it's purpose? Does it even have one? I want to know what you guys think about this. Is it more for under your speedo or just a jockstrap I can't seem to wrap it around my head. What do you guys think? Examples: http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/swimmer-jockstraps.php

budgybloke
Australia

Re: swimmer jockstrap??

Post by budgybloke » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:36 pm

I wouldn't wear one to the pool, but they're hot. Even hotter is the otter who's modelling them.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:53 pm

This is not swimwear ... but meant to be worn under a swimsuit ... and usually trunks. Swimmer jocks are constructed of a different material, typically a blend and not cotton, which is lighter and dry quicker. Also, the waistband and ass straps are somewhat narrower than a standard jock. (I love jocks by the way).

I couldn't even imagine even attempting on getting any of these on under a Speedo (especially mine, which seem to run a little on the small side) without sticking out, causing strange lumps and lines, and looking sort of silly.

Jockstraps have lots and lots of other uses and can be worn under clothing (or not), and mostly for athletic activities (or not), are huge in the Fetish world, and can be just plain fun! I actually like to sleep in them.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:27 pm

I agree with Fletch. Those that you presented wouldn't work well with any competition type suit be it a brief or jammer, especially with their rough stitching, wide waist band, and being cotton. Most swimmers that I know wouldn't wear one under a suit, most prefer, me including, to wear a slightly smaller speedo under their briefs, like a Speedo Solar suit.
Let's keep it brief.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks for some of your feed back guys. budgybloke I completely agree with you, I wouldn't wear at the pool but they are hot including their models. fbanks and snowbrief I agree with both of you most are into smaller suits me included. Especially like you said fbanks totally different material it just wouldn't work out. It definitely not swimwear and more over it would look ridiculous . I understand now it just a jock no swimwear. End of conclusion. But I'm not saying jocks are bad, I'm personally getting into jocks (fan). Thanks again guys for your input.

VermontSpeedo

Post by VermontSpeedo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:51 am

Back in the late 60's and early 70's, we were told to get a swimmers jock to wear under our nylon suits. We wore old style Speedos or Ocean suits that has 5" sides and fit loose. The jock held things on place but were uncomfortable as hell! I was happy when the suits began to get smaller (3" sides" and formed more for a male anatomy. I wouldn't dream of wearing one under a suit now.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:16 am

Long ago before trunks had mesh liners, you were supposed to wear them under your swim trunks...

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:17 am

... definitely not a swimmer jock ... but it does have the right team colors for the upcoming Big Game. Jocks can be fun!
Attachments
Jock Selfie.jpg
Jock Selfie.jpg (61.75 KiB) Viewed 10964 times
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:57 am

Ah, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing that up VermontSpeedo and electric2010.