G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

speedo swim

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

karlos
Great Britain

speedo swim

Post by karlos » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi,

Is anyone up for a swim in or near to Milton Keynes?

As it seams I'm just about the only one around this area of the uk.

tighttrunkslad

Re: speedo swim

Post by tighttrunkslad » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 am

Would if you were closer mate, I feel like the only speedo wearing swimmer local to my area too!

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:59 am

I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't a single other speedo wearer local enough to swim with. The last friend that was even interested in swimming was far to freaked out by anyone not wearing a pair of boardshorts, even a pair of jammers were far too revealing and seamed far more interested in checking out fat females in bikinis.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:57 am

hahahaha, that's both humorous, and sad at the same time......good luck next time!
Let's keep it brief.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:01 pm

karlos wrote:I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't a single other speedo wearer local enough to swim with. The last friend that was even interested in swimming was far to freaked out by anyone not wearing a pair of boardshorts, even a pair of jammers were far too revealing and seamed far more interested in checking out fat females in bikinis.
Karlos, welcome to the club of lonely speedo swimmers. If only the speedo swimmers were as plentiful as the fat bikini clad females, and the fat females as rare as the speedo swimmers!

BTW, like the avatar. Reminds me of one someone else was using earlier. ;)

karlos
Great Britain

Post by karlos » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm

I just don’t get what is at all attractive about a female who’s on the larger side parading around in a bikini that’s 2 sizes to small and having to constantly readjust every 5 minutes. But then maybe as I’m not on the larger side myself, I don’t find that body type attractive anyway.

Personally I’d like to ban bikinis from indoor pools, as it’s not like you wearing one to get a tan and the same with boardshorts, why on earth you need pockets in ‘swimwear’ I don’t know.

Although I did see a sight a few weeks back, with a female wearing a neon green bikini bottoms and neon yellow bikini top that would clearly be see-through when wet, so had a plain while bra and panties on underneath while in the pool.