G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

LGBTQA Pride Outfit Ideas

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

LGBTQA Pride Outfit Ideas

Post by frankjath » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 pm

San Diego LGBTQA pride is coming up so I created a Pintrest board for outfit ideas. I'm thinking of wearing a speedo like I do every year. Suspenders and body glitter. I'm going to get a lot of footage via my GoPro. I'm so exited! http://pinterest.com/frankjath/lgbtqa-p ... fit-ideas/

diveguy
United States of America

Re: LGBTQA Pride Outfit Ideas

Post by diveguy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 am

Sorry to be a bit off topic here but that acronym seems to be getting longer and longer every day. I remember when it was just Gays, then just Gays and Lesbians. Then the community became LGB when the Bi category was added, and lately LGBT to add in the trans folks. And now what the heck are the Qs and the As?

That acronym is getting longer than the launch sequence codes for nuclear missiles!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:47 am

Yes when I was apart of my LGBTQA Club at the university. To make everyone feel inclusive we added Q and A. Q stands for questioning and A stands for allies.

Amazon

Post by Amazon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:28 pm

You left out "I" for intersexed.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Good catch Amazon I will now included it in the acronym. LGBTQIA.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:19 am

frankjath wrote:San Diego LGBTQA pride is coming up so I created a Pintrest board for outfit ideas. I'm thinking of wearing a speedo like I do every year. Suspenders and body glitter. I'm going to get a lot of footage via my GoPro. I'm so exited! http://pinterest.com/frankjath/lgbtqa-p ... fit-ideas/
One of the gripes that men have on this site is that western society has this hang up more and more, about Speedo's being "Gay". Rather than play to society's stereo type why not confound the nayseyers and confuse the issue by wearing... board shorts!

Being a real man and a Speedoforum stalwart though you will have no such garment in your wardrobe, so you might have to buy or borrow a pair.
Real men wear Speedo's

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:26 am

Norf brings up an interesting thought, why not wear board shorts to basically say, hey, I'm gay, and wearing what you straight dude's are wearing....
Let's keep it brief.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Snowbrief wrote:Norf brings up an interesting thought, why not wear board shorts to basically say, hey, I'm gay, and wearing what you straight dude's are wearing....
Yeah, Snowbrief that's a good summation of my idea. The problem is though pretty much all male clothing which makes men look sexy is considered "Gay" by certain sections of society. Which potentially condemns Frankjath to a world if boring costume. I do think this idea has legs though, as it calls biggots bluff. Hmm'n.
Real men wear Speedo's