G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

pierced nipples/ speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Scotty

Re: pierced nipples/ speedos

Post by Scotty » Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm

lol well you DO have nice suckable nipples ... but I just think the rings are too easy to catch (or be grabbed) ... I leave my bars in all the time

Havetohaveone

Post by Havetohaveone » Thu May 12, 2011 5:50 am

I have everything pierced, and there all great, P A. didnt hardly even hurt, nipples where fine, Having ears done thru cartlidge hurt the worse.
I wear bars, rings get caught to much, and guys used to bite the balls off the rings, so I stick to bars, and never get caught on anything.
And for those thinking of P A, yes it definetly shows thru speeds and undies, you cant hide it.

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Thu May 12, 2011 11:12 pm

yea i have the same problem with my frenum...unless i point down u can def tell its there which can be hot or inappropriate depending on the time/place

Beach4WDer

Post by Beach4WDer » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 am

I wear 3mm [8g?] horseshoe jewellery in my nipples. Snagging's not a problem but with my nipples more prominent and sensitive they do brush against my clothing from time to time - which often gives me a spontaneous boner :mrgreen:

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:12 pm

Bumping an old thread because I've had a single 'nip for years and now I've finally gone double and just feel that I want to talk about my experience of living pierced.
I got it done for the visual impact and then when we noticed that my pierced pec was getting hairier I decided to get the other one done in the hope of boosting my sparse chest hair. I've found that being pierced boosts my confidence, I feel it gives me somekind of slightly sexual edge. The only real drawback is that people I've fucked have thought I'm really into nipple play so they tend to bite them or twist them really hard. Not good. The piercings have made them really sensitive so anything more than very gently stroking or licking is way too much. My boyfriend loves having his tortured though yet he isn't pierced and isn't really interested in getting them done.
Attachments
DSCF0399 bw.JPG
DSCF0399 bw.JPG (213.45 KiB) Viewed 4685 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:Bumping an old thread because I've had a single 'nip for years and now I've finally gone double and just feel that I want to talk about my experience of living pierced.
I got it done for the visual impact and then when we noticed that my pierced pec was getting hairier I decided to get the other one done in the hope of boosting my sparse chest hair. I've found that being pierced boosts my confidence, I feel it gives me some kind of slightly sexual edge.
Interesting post, particularly the sexual edge and added confidence. (Totally unrelated: I've found that wearing western style cowboy boots surprisingly boosts my sense of masculinity and confidence, but that's another tale.) The chest hair factor is interesting.

I can understand the sexual edge, because nipples are an erotic area for me too. I like mine lightly nibbled or stroked. I thought of piercing, but held off thinking maybe I wouldn't like the change, or the sensitivity would be altered somehow. My areolas are small, about the size of a dime or less, but the nipply part is relatively big, so they'd be easy to pierce.

Straight guys I know don't like to talk about nipples, and they claim they aren't sensitive. I don't know many gay guys, but the ones I've known well enough to ask claim they aren't sensitive, but maybe they just didn't want to talk about with me. An article on nipples I read a long time ago said that only half the men sampled found their nips sensual. What women I've been with have been happy to pleasure mine.

Your bars are cool. And you're really good looking, btw.
Long time Speedo® lover

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Thom wrote:
Norfcountryboy wrote:Bumping an old thread because I've had a single 'nip for years and now I've finally gone double and just feel that I want to talk about my experience of living pierced.
I got it done for the visual impact and then when we noticed that my pierced pec was getting hairier I decided to get the other one done in the hope of boosting my sparse chest hair. I've found that being pierced boosts my confidence, I feel it gives me some kind of slightly sexual edge.
Interesting post, particularly the sexual edge and added confidence. (Totally unrelated: I've found that wearing western style cowboy boots surprisingly boosts my sense of masculinity and confidence, but that's another tale.) The chest hair factor is interesting.

I can understand the sexual edge, because nipples are an erotic area for me too. I like mine lightly nibbled or stroked. I thought of piercing, but held off thinking maybe I wouldn't like the change, or the sensitivity would be altered somehow. My areolas are small, about the size of a dime or less, but the nipply part is relatively big, so they'd be easy to pierce.

Straight guys I know don't like to talk about nipples, and they claim they aren't sensitive. I don't know many gay guys, but the ones I've known well enough to ask claim they aren't sensitive, but maybe they just didn't want to talk about with me. An article on nipples I read a long time ago said that only half the men sampled found their nips sensual. What women I've been with have been happy to pleasure mine.

Your bars are cool. And you're really good looking, btw.
I don't know about straight men's nipples but of the sexually active gay men I know nipples seem to be a common erogenous zone.
I got my first nipple piercing because I thought another guy's bar looked cool, until then I'd only seen ring piercings and I never thought they were anything special.
Thanks for your comment about my photo too. I tend not to photograph very well, so when someone takes a photo of me wearing "Handsome face" I'm more inclined to post it up. At one time I'd have been very wary of posting a face shot in a forum like this that discusses a lot of stuff related to sex but now I'm past caring what people might think.
Real men wear Speedo's

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

The bars look good on you. I tried bars in mine, but didn't like how I looked. I was also paranoid about getting them snagged or that the bar was too short and the balls would dig in to the piercing causing problems.

I'm straight and love to have mine played with. I don't really talk about nipples with other men, but the ladies (especially strippers) sure enjoy discussing them with me! I've been flashed by random women, and it's always fun to see the look on their face when I flash them back.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:14 pm

_su_ wrote: I'm straight and love to have mine played with. I don't really talk about nipples with other men, but the ladies (especially strippers) sure enjoy discussing them with me!
This has generally been my experience--except I've led a sheltered life and don't know any strippers. Women seem much freer about discussing mens' features. I remember when I was younger when a lady friend just came out and said that she thought my butt looked cute in jeans. Changed my view of me and women. My male friends would never talk about any of this.
Last edited by Thom on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

Aussielad
Australia

Post by Aussielad » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:25 am

I like the look of pierced nipples and have considered getting them pierced. My only worry is I have puffy nipples, can puffy nipples be pierced? Do any of you guys have any experience of piercings and puffy nipples?

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Aussielad wrote:I like the look of pierced nipples and have considered getting them pierced. My only worry is I have puffy nipples, can puffy nipples be pierced? Do any of you guys have any experience of piercings and puffy nipples?
Not sure what you mean by puffy nipples, I guess the best thing to do is ask a reputable piercer or maybe get hold of The Piercing Bible by Elayne Angel. That'd give you more idea.
Real men wear Speedo's