G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

aussieBum style?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

yuvalz

aussieBum style?

Post by yuvalz » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:45 am

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum and find it very helpful!

I want to buy the aussieBum 1.5 and I wonder which style to buy - the classic or the loose, and with or without WJ. And in what size?

The problems I usually have with speedos are that I don't look so fit (I am slim, but have a little belly and some fat percentage), so most of the speedos "cut" me in half, and the second one is that I have a rather large balls, so in most of the speedos I have some of them peak from the sides of the pouch.
Usually I wear a L underwear. I have the Andrew Christian Team Bikini in L and really enjoy it, though it didn't really solve the "cut" issue, just the pouch issue.

I really like the aussieBum styles, and though that maybe the low-rise loose style would solve the "cut" issue. But then I have the pouch issue and am afraid the style would just be too snug. So I thought maybe the WJ would solve it. Or going one size up. But then the waist would be too large and won't hold it in place. So may I should go with the classic in XL? Won't it be look just off?

I wish I could just go to a store and try them on, but I can't in my country. So I'm left with ordering one, and in the worst case replace it. But I don't think I can replace 4 times, so I want your advise on what to try first :)

I should mention that I don't do laps, but I am looking for a swimwear that will stay put and won't give in to the sea's waves.

Thanks!

samuraispeedo
Great Britain

Re: aussieBum style?

Post by samuraispeedo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:05 am

Hi there! I'd suggest classic pair and without wonderjock. Wonderjock makes pouch look bit odd and classic in say large should fit you comfortably. Hope that helps.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:00 am

Stay clear of WJ if you have large balls!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:48 am

Scottiebum wrote:Stay clear of WJ if you have large balls!
I have to put mine on very carefully.
Last edited by Thom on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:10 am

I would recommend the classic, and no WJ definitely if you have large balls! The WJ crotch already feels uncomfortable for average sized balls LOL

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:56 pm

I'd recommend similar; loose or classic would be fine. The other style you might want to consider is the Aussiebum Lowrider. The leg isn't cut super sigh so they give you a little more room for your generous balls (btw - hot!) and they don't feel like you're wearing a trunk style suit. Very comfortable and still a good looking suit.

Terron
Canada

Post by Terron » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Budgybloke Would love to see a new pic of you wearing a speedo because you have a great body & a beautiful bulge You are just a supper hunk

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Terron wrote:Budgybloke Would love to see a new pic of you wearing a speedo because you have a great body & a beautiful bulge You are just a supper hunk

I wish we had a "like" button here!!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:52 am

solarguy wrote:
Terron wrote:Budgybloke Would love to see a new pic of you wearing a speedo because you have a great body & a beautiful bulge You are just a supper hunk

I wish we had a "like" button here!!
Like...
Let's keep it brief.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:17 am

Right back at you, boys!

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:49 am

There is an Aussiebum sale on the classics now so this may be a good time to get new colours :)

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Are any AB 1.5" suitable for big balls? I don't think they will cover you.

Thats said, I prefer the loose no WJ

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:17 am

It really depends on your preference .. as others have noted the WJ can be cramping if you are big, but I find the loose+WJ to fit me well (that's a green 1.5" loose WJ in my profile pic).
--Tim

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:56 am

I've got to say Tim, you're certainly a strong advertisement for the Aussiebum WJ. That package of yours is outstanding - in every way. I would find it very hard to keep my eyes and hands off it if I saw you swimming in that suit at my local pool.

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:01 pm

budgybloke wrote:I've got to say Tim, you're certainly a strong advertisement for the Aussiebum WJ. That package of yours is outstanding - in every way. I would find it very hard to keep my eyes and hands off it if I saw you swimming in that suit at my local pool.
(blush) .. Thank you, and right back at you judging by that great profile pic :)
--Tim