G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Finally someone with some senses!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rozelle
Indonesia

Finally someone with some senses!

Post by rozelle » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:00 am

I stumbled upon this video on YouTube. Check this guy out!

https://youtu.be/QFT2F-3vU1M

He made some points that I have always had and some other that makes perfect sense. His view on speedos is exactly like mine and I’m sure some of you, if not all, have the same view also.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Finally someone with some senses!

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:59 am

very well said. i should start wearing them as undies in summer so im always beach ready :P

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 pm

I like to be a little freer in bed at night.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:50 pm

That's a cool video, Rozelle. And it doesn't hurt he looks pretty damn cute in his speedos either. :P

I love how he tells guys to stop taking selfies in the toilet! :lol:

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 am

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:50 pm
That's a cool video, Rozelle. And it doesn't hurt he looks pretty damn cute in his speedos either. :P

I love how he tells guys to stop taking selfies in the toilet! :lol:
Yea I think the red Speedo complements him very well.

Lol it’s true though! Especially the toilet in the gym. People are changing! I’ve seen pictures where there’s a guy in the background unintentionally photobombing only in his undies. The guy who took the picture probably didn’t notice and the guy who accidentally photobombed probably wouldn’t want his picture taken in only his undies.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:33 am

Rozell,

Good find and thanks. Yes, the red brief does look good on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:00 am

That is a great vid- thanks for sharing it with us-his friend is definitely a swimmer and the too-quick underwater scene shows that. What he is doing there is seen at the pool I do my water aerobics class at every evening which I think it's pretty common during most pools lap swim time, where true swimmers are truly swimming. They can be kind of distracting when they look that good and are fun to chat with in the hot tub. Every now and then I can convince one to come home with me and give me a good squirt of semen. Yum Yum! If only there were such a thing as someone who would want to reciprocate with me...
This topic is covered often, honestly and respectfully at mensswimsuitboard.com too.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:10 am

rozelle wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:00 am
I stumbled upon this video on YouTube. Check this guy out!

https://youtu.be/QFT2F-3vU1M

He made some points that I have always had and some other that makes perfect sense. His view on speedos is exactly like mine and I’m sure some of you, if not all, have the same view also.
Excellent video, rozelle!!
Long time Speedo® lover

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:16 pm

I never understood the stigma in the US.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:14 am

ChicagoDan wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:16 pm
Small minded ignorance, and cultural shame. It all came together when young men began to look towards surf culture and surf fashion as the way to go. I remember when I started seeing "shorts" that stretched down to the knees, I was horrified. Worse yet was the swimwear that soon followed that length. And then, lots of guys started wearing the swim trunks that actually go down past the knees, halfway between the knees and the ankles. Those fucking clown pants look far more ridiculous than speedos, but the fools that wear them are happy to conceal their natural sensuality and hide behind those cultural fashion norms.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:15 am

diveguy wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:14 am
ChicagoDan wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:16 pm
Small minded ignorance, and cultural shame. It all came together when young men began to look towards surf culture and surf fashion as the way to go. I remember when I started seeing "shorts" that stretched down to the knees, I was horrified. Worse yet was the swimwear that soon followed that length. And then, lots of guys started wearing the swim trunks that actually go down past the knees, halfway between the knees and the ankles. Those fucking clown pants look far more ridiculous than speedos, but the fools that wear them are happy to conceal their natural sensuality and hide behind those cultural fashion norms.
And board shorts on shorter guys like me, with short legs l, look even worse, it's hard to find any shorts that don't go past my knees.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Great video. I just can’t figure out why people are so anti speedo. They look so normal and natural on a guy. It’s stupid that people complain about them.