Good comebacks

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

User avatar
BJE
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Northwest USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Good comebacks

Post by BJE » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 pm

I’ve had speedo pictures removed from Instagram.

User avatar
rmf
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:33 am
Location: Upper Midwest

Re: Good comebacks

Post by rmf » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 am

BJE wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 pm
I’ve had speedo pictures removed from Instagram.
That's absolutely crazy because there are literally hundreds of thousands of guys in swim briefs on instagram. All the major brands have pages too..... Ever think maybe someone who follows you might have reported you?
straight, married w/ kids.

User avatar
Bullseye
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 pm
Location: Northern California
United States of America

Re: Good comebacks

Post by Bullseye » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 pm

rmf wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 am
That's absolutely crazy because there are literally hundreds of thousands of guys in swim briefs on instagram. All the major brands have pages too..... Ever think maybe someone who follows you might have reported you?
Ok, I admit it. It was me. I was tired of BJE making the rest of us old guys look bad.

User avatar
...:::sam:::...
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Australia
Australia

Re: Good comebacks

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:41 pm

FB, Insta, its all been good for me, but its all been in competition stuff.

User avatar
BJE
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:57 am
Location: Northwest USA
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Good comebacks

Post by BJE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm

rmf wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 am
BJE wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 pm
I’ve had speedo pictures removed from Instagram.
That's absolutely crazy because there are literally hundreds of thousands of guys in swim briefs on instagram. All the major brands have pages too..... Ever think maybe someone who follows you might have reported you?
It was the underwater hot tub shot in a red suit that I’ve posted here. I just posted it there again. Naked butt shots seem to be quite popular but they don’t seem to be removed. I guess some people can’t handle seeing a bulge.

blueflinch
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Good comebacks

Post by blueflinch » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:34 am

BJE wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm
It was the underwater hot tub shot in a red suit that I’ve posted here. I just posted it there again. Naked butt shots seem to be quite popular but they don’t seem to be removed. I guess some people can’t handle seeing a bulge.
It's outrageous that a naked bum is less of a concern than a bulge! :shock: :lol: That's the power of the phallus in our culture I suppose. Imagine how the poor folk of ancient Pompeii coped - they had phalluses carved everywhere as some kind of fertility symbol. :mrgreen:

User avatar
...:::sam:::...
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Location: Australia
Australia

Re: Good comebacks

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:34 am
BJE wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm
It was the underwater hot tub shot in a red suit that I’ve posted here. I just posted it there again. Naked butt shots seem to be quite popular but they don’t seem to be removed. I guess some people can’t handle seeing a bulge.
It's outrageous that a naked bum is less of a concern than a bulge! :shock: :lol: That's the power of the phallus in our culture I suppose. Imagine how the poor folk of ancient Pompeii coped - they had phalluses carved everywhere as some kind of fertility symbol. :mrgreen:
Those who were fertile and their free willies faced the wrath of Vulcan (the god, not spock)! :shock: :lol:

blueflinch
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:41 pm
Location: Bris Vegas
Australia

Re: Good comebacks

Post by blueflinch » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:30 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am
Those who were fertile and their free willies faced the wrath of Vulcan (the god, not spock)! :shock: :lol:
Tis true, tis true. :oops:

User avatar
rmf
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:33 am
Location: Upper Midwest

Re: Good comebacks

Post by rmf » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 am

BJE wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm

It was the underwater hot tub shot in a red suit that I’ve posted here. I just posted it there again. Naked butt shots seem to be quite popular but they don’t seem to be removed. I guess some people can’t handle seeing a bulge.
ok, so that's slightly more information...... than previously said before..... Facebook has a pretty clear policy about their content and the focus of the photos. There is also a lot of automation behind the page removals. I'd if you posted a full body picture of yourself in the same suit, it would not be removed. It's the focus and quality of the photo that probably got caught in the algorithms.
straight, married w/ kids.

fatman
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 7:43 am
Canada

Re: Good comebacks

Post by fatman » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:02 pm

When you get into the right groups at Facebook and make the right "friends" you will see tons of speedes and posers and less. Did you all see the video of the spanish boy twerking on a TV dance contest? OMG.

Post Reply