G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Clothing optional beaches Australia

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

portseason
Australia

Re: Clothing optional beaches Australia

Post by portseason » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:33 am

Aircat wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 am
Once your junk has been fondled by the surf everything will feel so unnatural. :)
How poetic of you Aircat! I couldn't have described the feeling any better :)

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:43 am

Dave! Nice! Birdie Beach, should keep that in mind. I see on pictures and youtube it's looking good. Cool you're a surfer.

Portseason and Aircat yeah I'm getting a clearer idea of the different beaches. When I'll visit (maybe February, or else a year later unfortunately - but I'll get there sooner rather than later) I think I better check several beaches to see which I like most. I might even visit Bondi for a day, just to see it. I'm not limited to skimpy and sheer. I reckon I could wear a speedo in darker color there easily.

I agree on the shrinkage. It's natural getting out of the water, but will pass soon. I don't think it looks bad or anything. Happens with my tight boxer briefs too. I actually think it will be less of a problem when I wear speedos instead of those.
be comfortable

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Sheer isn't really acceptable at any non nude beach.
Though it is very easy to find a location far enough from anyone that nobody would know.

Be careful with Sydney's ocean beaches though, most have a lot of power in the water and if you aren't used to surf they will down you.
A lot of tourists are drowned because they are out of the busy lifeguard section.

Sydney's sexiest time is Mardi Gras mid Feb to March.
I wouldn't go any later than that because autumn is setting in.

QLD stays warm all year though and has good beaches. But is more conservative without official nude.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Aircat wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 am
Once your junk has been fondled by the surf everything will feel so unnatural. :)
A must do.
Sounds great! The only waves that have fondled my junk are those of a hot tub.

I can imagine laying in the sand next to the water and feeling the waves crash into my naked crotch.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Has anyone here gone nude surfing?

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:42 pm

Never surfed at all, some very quiet remote beaches in Scotland so have slipped the speedos off at the water's edge or once in the water if area is busier. Prefer fresh water but often access to lochs or rivers is more difficult.
I find the feeling of swimming nude 'exciting' so have the opposite problem of shrinkage!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo