G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing sexy around the house

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

_su_
United States of America

Wearing sexy around the house

Post by _su_ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:20 pm

So my wife decided to wear something sexy / comfy (I find comfy is sexy) around the house all weekend a few weeks ago. I decided to do the same on Sunday in my Speedos. Put on a pair of really comfy Speedos and tanned out in the back yard this afternoon. Came inside and took a shower and put on a "racier" pair of speedos to wear around the house. Wife seems pretty happy about that. Conversations have taken a pretty good turn for the better.

Anyone else interested in taking this challenge? Wondering if there are other couples that what to hang out in whatever makes them feel sexy around the house with their partner.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Wearing sexy around the house

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:21 pm

I am single but I do wear speedos on the odd day. I was working from home yesterday and did the work wearing a black 3-stripe adidas Brief. Made the work a bit more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:05 am

Sounds like great fun!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:11 am

Unfortunately with 3 teenage kids around, wearing speedos all day is not in the cards, but I will wear them in the morning getting ready for work before anyone else is awake. And I do wear square cuts as shorts in the evening a lot. That seems to be more acceptable.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Pretty much the norm at my house unless we're naked.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:45 pm

I am in my speedo often. I work from home there are many days I will just wear my speedo all day.

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:45 pm

My boyfriend and I often lounge in the evening in loose-fitting short shorts, sexy underwear, thongs, jocks, or swim briefs ... depending on our mood and the evening. I'd rather wear shorts and hang loose than be pulled up tight in a swim brief.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:07 am

Last winter I started wearing spandex leggings around the house, with a sweat shirt. Feels great, very sexy. Now that it's warmer, I'm either wearing shorts (like swim trunks) or leggings that are all nylon. The speedo would be great, but I don't think would go over well.

MexGCM
Mexico

Post by MexGCM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:07 am

Most of the time at home i wear nothing but my Joe Snyder lycra bikini underwear, it's so comfy and sexy.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:34 pm

In these warmer months I’ll wear a Japanese Happi coat and nothing else, or a speedo like the Sporti euro in my profile pic. Sometimes I’ll put on a pair of small unlined running shorts in addition. When it’s colder I’ll wear a flannel bathrobe. My fiancé does the same, except she usually wears boy shorts most of the time and wears a yutaka kimono in winter.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!