G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Straight interested in guys

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Straight interested in guys

Post by blueflinch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:16 pm

I have come round to BJE's view that there's nothing intrinsically gay about speedos. (Heaven help the manufacturers if there is and word gets out!). But I think speedos may feature in the erotic fantasies of gay men a little more often than in the fantasies of hetero or mostly hetero men. Just as straight men might fantasise more about bras (helping beautiful women out of their bras?), or something ... :lol:

I think wanting to look at willies has more to do with sexual repression - maybe not getting the chance to see and compare when growing up. But once you've seen a certain number of willies, the fascination does lessen. It becomes a bit of a laugh really.

Thom, I'm glad you see the wisdom of "forging your own path" now. Couldn't agree more. 8)

BJE, if only we all had your body confidence! Your attitude is inspiring. :mrgreen:

Boywear, your pics are beautiful. And, like you, as I grow older, I'm less interested in labels than in understanding the complexities of self and others. I'm interested, for example, in other people's fantasies, even if those fantasies don't turn me on. I'm interested in seeing life through other people's eyes, just for the fun of it. Guess it's a bit like reading a novel, only it's real life! :P

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:54 am

Calling a speedo gay is like calling a tank top gay. It shows more but that’s about it. Perhaps gay men are less reluctant to show their bodies.

I’m not gay but I’m the only man at my athletic club who wears speedos. Even the gay guys cuddling in the hot tub aren’t wearing speedos.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:56 am

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:16 pm

BJE, if only we all had your body confidence! Your attitude is inspiring. :mrgreen:
Thank you. Perhaps I’m just naive about how bad I look.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:00 am

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:16 pm
I'm interested, for example, in other people's fantasies, even if those fantasies don't turn me on. I'm interested in seeing life through other people's eyes, just for the fun of it. Guess it's a bit like reading a novel, only it's real life! :P
I don’t have anything to offer the OP since I’ve never fooled around with a man but I do have a lot of fantasies. blueflinch, perhaps you should start a fantasy thread.

One hint, I’m into bondage. That’s a big rush for me.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:48 pm

BJE wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:54 am
Calling a speedo gay is like calling a tank top gay. It shows more but that’s about it. Perhaps gay men are less reluctant to show their bodies.
I think the same sort of thing can be said about tattoos. Once upon a time, 50 years ago, say, people could make certain assumptions about people with tattoos (usually that they were really tough guys or socially undesirable in some way e.g. members of a gang). Nowadays, tattoos are just a fashion accessory ...

The most ordinary guys with the sweetest personalities have tattoos. Women have tattoos and it's sexy. The antisocial association with tattoos has disappeared, although big visible ones are still frowned on in some workplaces.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:48 pm

I think the same sort of thing can be said about tattoos. Once upon a time, 50 years ago, say, people could make certain assumptions about people with tattoos (usually that they were really tough guys or socially undesirable in some way e.g. members of a gang). Nowadays, tattoos are just a fashion accessory ...

The most ordinary guys with the sweetest personalities have tattoos. Women have tattoos and it's sexy. The antisocial association with tattoos has disappeared, although big visible ones are still frowned on in some workplaces.
Yes tattoos and piercings are mainstream now. In my grandfather's generation (He was born in 1884, three years before my college was chartered) sailors typically had tattoos, probably after they'd had too much to drink on shore leave. My grandfather ran away to sea at age fifteen and at some point acquired an anchor on his bicep, like the cartoon character Popeye. When he died at 92, the anchor had become very blurred. I didn't think much about it when I was a kid. Now I wish I'd asked him where he got it. More to the point, I wish he was still alive.
Long time Speedo® lover

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:16 am

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:00 pm
As for speedos. Speedos are a more specific fetish. It might be hard to find a guy who's specifically into playing in speedos, unless you meet him on a site like this one. But I agree - guys look hot in speedos for sure. 8)
You might try wearing speedos at a pool or gym. Scope the guys out, hang out in the sauna or steam room.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:38 pm

BJE wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:56 am
Nonsense. Men half your age would be happy to have your physique! :mrgreen:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:53 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:38 pm
BJE wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:56 am
Nonsense. Men half your age would be happy to have your physique! :mrgreen:
Thank you

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Dl994 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am
Hi all newbie here looking for a bit of advice. Right I'm a straight guy but get really turned on by guys in speedos. I would love to try stuff with a guy as never been with a guy before. It would obviously involve speedos. So my question is what's it like having 'fun' with a guy ?? As really intregid.
Mega horny is the answer. On one level men's bodies are designed for having sex with other men. Another male is going to have the insight and experience of what receiving great sex feels like, which no girl is gonna be able to match. You know the old joke; if you want a great blow-job ask another guy!

All the advice you've got is sound, one of the things I like about this group is that our fellow Speedomen are solid guys. My own advice is go to a gay sauna and wear speedo's there. From the limited experience I've had either wearing speedo's or being with a guy in speedo's in a sauna, you are gonna get a lot of welcome attention [You know the convention is that everyone wears the towel provided, yeah? Well break that convention. I used to go bollock-naked and loved all the action I got from it]. If you want a partner in Speedo's take a spare pair. If he's horny and they're his size he'll wear them. *

The alternative is just try pulling at your local pool. Hang about in your speedo's a bit longer than normal in the shower see if anyone else starts lingering, then go and misuse the disabled cubicle together. I think that mebe how to play it in a "Straight" pool but I'm not certain as I've never tried but looking back there are a couple of occasions where I can think "Oh, yeah I think he may have been trying to pick me up".

* Bizarre sauna memory. I went with a hot guy once who asked if I liked builders. When I said yeah, kind of, he told me he'd got all the kit in his locker would I wear it while he sucked me? He'd got the boots, hard hat and hi-viz vest that he'd stolen from a construction site in London. Of course I said yes and it was mad.
Real men wear Speedo's

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:44 pm

What a great thread. I have to admit I've been in Dl994's shoes. While I've used the internet (craigslist and later on doublelist) to do some exploring with other guys it is really hard to find guys who are into speedos/swimwear. Apparently it's a niche fetish we all have here!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:03 pm

tanodle5 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:44 pm
What a great thread. I have to admit I've been in Dl994's shoes. While I've used the internet (craigslist and later on doublelist) to do some exploring with other guys it is really hard to find guys who are into speedos/swimwear. Apparently it's a niche fetish we all have here!
I know. It's weird, right? The fetish thing? Here, in Australia, department stores are chockers with sexy male underwear (and some speedos). Much of it is out of my price range. But it's sexy and it's gorgeous. And there's too much of it for the gay market to absorb (since the gay boys are probably buying kinky jockstraps online). Who on earth is buying it?

Are nice respectable husbands and fathers in Australia floating around in lovely pink and orange designer underdaks? I've seen plenty of straight men in their underwear (in change rooms or poking above waist bands). And, honestly, it's ratty stuff. Who's buying the good stuff? Do straight men have drawers full of nice undies they never wear, purchased for them by over-optimistic wives and girlfriends? :lol:

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:32 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:03 pm
I've seen plenty of straight men in their underwear (in change rooms or poking above waist bands). And, honestly, it's ratty stuff. Who's buying the good stuff? Do straight men have drawers full of nice undies they never wear, purchased for them by over-optimistic wives and girlfriends? :lol:
I'm a straight guy who buys the good stuff!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:55 am

Are nice respectable husbands and fathers in Australia floating around in lovely pink and orange designer underdaks? I've seen plenty of straight men in their underwear (in change rooms or poking above waist bands). And, honestly, it's ratty stuff. Who's buying the good stuff? Do straight men have drawers full of nice undies they never wear, purchased for them by over-optimistic wives and girlfriends? :lol:
[/quote]

Also straight and buy 'non mainstream' undies. Have shown plenty on here in What else are you wearing thread.
I will confess to staying with the plainer ones for work locker rooms and medical appointments though! Not bothered in changing rooms where I am not known.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:01 pm

I can't see the point of spending a fortune on undies, although I would anyway if I were rich. I don't know how long even ritzy underwear lasts before it loses its "new underwear shine". Maybe three or four spins though the washing machine? :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:02 am

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:01 pm
I can't see the point of spending a fortune on undies, although I would anyway if I were rich. I don't know how long even ritzy underwear lasts before it loses its "new underwear shine". Maybe three or four spins though the washing machine? :lol:
I dont spend a fortune but just like to wear something a bit different than chainstore merch. A bit more colour or shape to the front. I watch for sales, ebay etc and often pick them up for not too much.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Dl994
Great Britain

Post by Dl994 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:29 am

Wow some great advice on here.... so I have decided that I want to try stuff with a guy so all I need is to find a guy who's keen and someone who loves speedos as it has to involve them.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Dl994 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:29 am
Wow some great advice on here.... so I have decided that I want to try stuff with a guy so all I need is to find a guy who's keen and someone who loves speedos as it has to involve them.
Experimentation can be fun. But I would caution you against taking advantage of anyone. Nobody likes feeling used, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. If you do get up to anything, make sure it's pleasurable and comfortable for BOTH/ALL parties.

Recently, I've fooled around a little bit with a straight/bi-curious guy. Initially, it was fun, because he's moderately attractive and we appeared to share natural chemistry. But now I think that our "fun" might be more of a power trip for him than just a way for two people to experience pleasure, and I'm losing interest as a result. In other words, don't get so caught up in acting out a certain fantasy that you forget your sex partner is still a human being and an equal, gay or otherwise, not an object to be manipulated.