G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave Speedo Evans and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial donation please do. Any donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.SpeedoFetish.com

Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

They were on Ebay. Came also with the bikini top and I thought I could make that into a thong with a cockseam but never got round to it.
Your creativity is limitless!
Well it would be if I'd have done it..
Real men wear Speedo's

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm
Thom wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

They were on Ebay. Came also with the bikini top and I thought I could make that into a thong with a cockseam but never got round to it.
Your creativity is limitless!
Well it would be if I'd have done it..
Well, the thought counts. A potential addition to the norfcountrystyle.com web catalog.
Long time Speedo® lover

ienjoylawnmowers
Great Britain

Post by ienjoylawnmowers » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 am

I wore a women’s Speedo Medalist to a pool once, but I rolled (or sort of folded) the top half down so it became a brief with a high-waist. Because the straps weren’t pulling the suit up, I managed to stay in fine, but it did need readjustment. I had actually forgotten I’d done it until now, might try again.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:30 am

I think women's bikini bottoms would be a bit too snug to fit everything in. I am partial to women's panties though...some of them fit better than mens and are infinitely more comfortable.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 am

I’ve tried women’s now and then but never could get the fit right. I stick to mens now.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm

I’m open to trying this. Any recommendations on sizing? I usually wear pants with a 33” or 34” waistline.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 am

NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm
I’m open to trying this. Any recommendations on sizing? I usually wear pants with a 33” or 34” waistline.
Online search will give you conversion to womans sizes where you are. UK are different to USA
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:06 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:30 am
NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm
Online search will give you conversion to womans sizes where you are. UK are different to USA
Well yeah, there’s that of course. It’s not something I’m that into, but I’d try a pair. My wife’s almost a foot shorter than me, I’d destroy hers :lol: .
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!