G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Mick

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Zwimmer
Great Britain

Speedo Mick

Post by Zwimmer » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:32 am

Speedo Mick: charity walker nears end of UK trek in just his trunks
https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... ust-trunks

He has faced temperatures of -6C (21F), walked injured through torrential rain and battled on through storms Ciara and Dennis – all in just a pair of skimpy swimming trunks.

On Saturday Michael Cullen, otherwise known as Speedo Mick, will reach the end of a 1,000-mile walk for charity that has been as punctuated with cheers and good wishes as it has bad weather.

As a lifelong Everton fan who walks in club-branded swimming trunks and scarf, the 55-year-old has arguably suffered enough, but he says the gruelling walk has been the greatest challenge of his life.

“I walked through Glastonbury during Storm Ciara and it was nearly blowing me knickers off, which wouldn’t have been a good sight for anyone,” he said. “The cold is really mentally challenging. I’m not really dressed for it, I’m basically walking through the dead of winter in a pair of shreddies.”

wetman1961
Great Britain

Re: Speedo Mick

Post by wetman1961 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:03 am

We should adopt him as an Honorary SpeedoForum Hero!
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Good on him, mental health doesn't get anywhere near the help and funding that it needs and deserves.
I'm surprised though the granuiad printed a story that depicts men in a positive light and without a comment about patriarchy or misogyny.....

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:17 pm

landoffrozensheep wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:31 pm
Good on him, mental health doesn't get anywhere near the help and funding that it needs and deserves.
I'm surprised though the granuiad printed a story that depicts men in a positive light and without a comment about patriarchy or misogyny.....
"Like"
Straight
Scottish
Speedo