G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is anyone else into nudism?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

pix54
Australia

Re: Is anyone else into nudism?

Post by pix54 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:42 am

We had a lap pool at our last house, used to swim from September through to April nearly every year.
About the only time I wore bathers was when we had visitors and sometimes with family.

pix54
Australia

Post by pix54 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:11 am

Thom wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:37 am
...:::sam:::... wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:25 pm
I'll have to do another 24hrs naked day again soon.
What a cool (no pun)idea!!
Just had a long weekend here in Australia and I was able to avoid clothing for the whole three days.
And my wife didn't complain at all!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 am

pix54 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:11 am
Thom wrote:
Just had a long weekend here in Australia and I was able to avoid clothing for the whole three days.
Awesome. It really is liberating.
Long time Speedo® lover

gx0100
Wales

Post by gx0100 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:58 am

I’m definitely into nudism. While I love my Speedos and enjoy wearing them to the pool and under my shorts at the gym, I do enjoy the freedom of being naked on the beach. There’s something so liberating about it.
Last edited by gx0100 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:33 am

I just like being naked. I have been to a naked camp retreat and do go skinny dipping but just mainly naked when around home and when sleeping. I'll have to do another 24hrs naked day again soon.
Your house sounds like an interesting place. Do you have family members around who might possibly see you in the buff? I suppose they'd be used to it by now. "Ah yes. That's just our son, Sam. Don't pay any attention to 'random wiener'." :lol:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:05 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:33 am
I just like being naked. I have been to a naked camp retreat and do go skinny dipping but just mainly naked when around home and when sleeping. I'll have to do another 24hrs naked day again soon.
Your house sounds like an interesting place. Do you have family members around who might possibly see you in the buff? I suppose they'd be used to it by now. "Ah yes. That's just our son, Sam. Don't pay any attention to 'random wiener'." :lol:
They've all seen it before, my mum used always say, well there's not secrets in this house. :lol: We've both moved out now, but my bro used to think it was funny to strip the bed when I wouldnt get up. :x

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:42 pm

pix54 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:11 am
Thom wrote:
3 days! I am impressed! :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:05 pm
They've all seen it before, my mum used always say, well there's not secrets in this house. :lol: We've both moved out now, but my bro used to think it was funny to strip the bed when I wouldnt get up. :x
Gosh, you make my prudish family sound like a bunch of uptight spinsters and straitlaced clergyman's sons from the late Victorian era! :lol:

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:19 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:25 pm
Gosh, you make my prudish family sound like a bunch of uptight spinsters and straitlaced clergyman's sons from the late Victorian era! :lol:
I guess it was just our normal, and my brother used to shit me so you're lucky!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:19 pm
I guess it was just our normal, and my brother used to shit me so you're lucky!
True, Sam, true. :lol:

I imagine I'd be quite a different person had I had a brother and especially a brother who shit me! :lol: :lol:

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:39 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sounds like your mum had a very progressive attitude.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:34 am

SpeedoDad78 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:39 pm
blueflinch wrote:

Sounds like your mum had a very progressive attitude.
Without going into it too much, I don't think it was an issue in her life. She spent a lot of time with patients on the table doing procedures via the groin, so I'm sure she's seen a lot of wang but has never really talked about it. About 2 weeks ago i finished watching the 2nd season of Sex Education on Netflix (Its a drama, not a doco) and I asked her if she knew what a douch is! I had absolutely no idea until then! She was just like, of course I do. :shock: :oops: Of course. :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:34 am
Without going into it too much, I don't think it was an issue in her life. She spent a lot of time with patients on the table doing procedures via the groin, so I'm sure she's seen a lot of wang but has never really talked about it. About 2 weeks ago i finished watching the 2nd season of Sex Education on Netflix (Its a drama, not a doco) and I asked her if she knew what a douch is! I had absolutely no idea until then! She was just like, of course I do. :shock: :oops: Of course. :lol:
My sister had a female friend who got over any squeamishness about nudity/seeing male genitals, etc, when her job required her to shower old people in nursing homes. Not progressive. Just exposure to reality I suppose. :lol:

Boston John
United States of America

Post by Boston John » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:10 pm

I'd be considered a home nudist, although I have been to a couple of nudist resorts. The moment I'm home I'll strip down and get to my true self. I have participated in social nudism, belong to a couple of nudist web sites and made nudist friends from all over the globe.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:24 pm

I love being naked. I sleep naked every night. When I lived by myself, I spent a lot if time naked, especially in summer, unless someone was there with me. I always kept a pair of shorts close at hand if someone knocked on the door.

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:37 pm

My husband and I both enjoy spending time naked. He's got pale skin so has to be more careful (and wear more clothing) outdoors. I managed to get some naked time in the mountains last week on a backpacking trip, even though it was an extremely popular area. Time and distance are my friends in that situation. Interestingly, at two mountain lakes several miles from the trailhead most people were in their underwear rather than stripping all the way down. One lake was too cold for me to swim (there was an iceberg floating on the water) but the other was perfect on a hot day and we stripped down and enjoyed cooling ourselves in the water and then air drying while sitting on the shore. Others came to the shore (dressed) and had no reaction to our naked bodies.