G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lido Key, Florida

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

MISwimmer

Lido Key, Florida

Post by MISwimmer » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:32 am

My partner and I are headed to North Lido Key beach in FL for a week or so to escape miserable MI weather. I know that beach is the “gay” beach —anyone got a “speedo” report or do’s and dont’s while we are there? Thanks! Speedo on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thom
United States of America

Re: Lido Key, Florida

Post by Thom » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:37 pm

MISwimmer wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:32 am
My partner and I are headed to North Lido Key beach in FL for a week or so to escape miserable MI weather. I know that beach is the “gay” beach —anyone got a “speedo” report or do’s and dont’s while we are there? Thanks! Speedo on!
How was your visit? I live in South Florida in Palm Beach County. I don't know much about the West Coast of Florida. It has the reputation of being more conservative than the tri-county area (Palm Beach/Broward/Miami-Dade). But PBC doesn't even have a beach that's known to be gay, so it's more conservative than the two counties south of here. Speedos are seen here on the beaches around the ocean front resort hotels that have guests from overseas, mainly Germany/France/Italy.
Long time Speedo® lover

MISwimmer

Post by MISwimmer » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:41 am

Thom —we go on our trip in 2 weeks. I’ll be sure to report!

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:22 pm

MISwimmer wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:41 am
Thom —we go on our trip in 2 weeks. I’ll be sure to report!

Not envious of a speedo based, beach vacation. No, not one little bit... :lol:

Enjoy.