G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Vancouver Speedo Fun

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedostud
Canada

Vancouver Speedo Fun

Post by speedostud » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:10 pm

Just a quick update that I was recently in Vancouver and visited Third Beach in Stanley Park. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the North end of the beach was more Speedos than not Speedos! Highly recommend, any time of day.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Vancouver Speedo Fun

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:25 pm

That's good to hear. Visited there many years ago, loved the city.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Gosh, you ought to have spent a day at Wreck Beach.
Wreck Beach is an internationally-acclaimed 7.8 km long clothing-optional Beach in Vancouver, BC, Canada, making it North America's largest Naturist beach.
https://www.wreckbeach.org/
Attachments
wreck-beach.jpg
wreck-beach.jpg (88.18 KiB) Viewed 2293 times

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:27 am

BozeHawk wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:41 pm
Gosh, you ought to have spent a day at Wreck Beach.
Wreck Beach is an internationally-acclaimed 7.8 km long clothing-optional Beach in Vancouver, BC, Canada, making it North America's largest Naturist beach.
https://www.wreckbeach.org/
Wow!
Long time Speedo® lover

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:47 am

speedostud wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:10 pm
Just a quick update that I was recently in Vancouver and visited Third Beach in Stanley Park. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the North end of the beach was more Speedos than not Speedos! Highly recommend, any time of day.
Very encouraging!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:13 pm

I was there a couple of weeks ago and saw a men in a thong at English Bay beach!!! He didn’t have the most cut body, but assumed and wore his thong very well!

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:29 am

Speedeau wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:13 pm
I was there a couple of weeks ago and saw a men in a thong at English Bay beach!!! He didn’t have the most cut body, but assumed and wore his thong very well!
A while back during a beastly hot summer I was giving my stepmother a tour of the town. Gastown, Chinatown, Grouse Mountain, and finally Stanley Park. It was very hot and as we exited the park I pulled over, and amazingly found a parking spot in front of the Sylvia, and I told her it was time for the driver's time out. She went to fetch an ice lolly, I shucked my kit and in my boxers went for a swim. I felt much better afterwards.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:23 pm

Spent a few afternoons a week there most of the summer, can say the Speedo has strong backing in this area, especially with the younger crowd. Looking forward to next summer already… and getting back to Australia for this summer starting soon….