G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lap swimming questions

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmerguy
United States of America

Lap swimming questions

Post by swimmerguy » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:08 am

When lap swimming say there is a another guy next you in a speedo… does anyone else when approaching the wall and say he’s in the lane next to you at the wall, check out that guy? I love approaching the wall getting closer to that guy in the speedo and getting a glimpse of his briefs. And Package. Or if a female love checking them out as well. Especially if they have their back turn to you so you see their ass. And when there is someone swimming laps next to me I like to hang at the wall sometimes so when they approach they can see my bulge underwater or my hard cock placed to the right/left so they see the out line. Or have my back turned so when when they approach they see my ass and I’ll pretend to adjust my briefs on my ass. Anyone else do these things?

Another thing, is it appropriate to adjust your dick in public? Say I’m in the pool so my lower body is under water, does anyone stick their hands down their speedos to move their penis around? Is it wrong to be doing that? I’m sure if no one is looking or in the pool that’s normal but if someone is approaching the wall and I’m sticking my hand down my briefs to adjust my dick is that bad of me? I would love to see some stick their hand down their briefs to adjust their penis haha love when girl swimmers are constantly picking their wedgies which is very acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52dno98
United States of America

Re: Lap swimming questions

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:59 am

I'm straight, so I'm usually not checking out another speedo wearer other than to think, "holy shit it's cool that there's another dude in speedos!"

And as long as you're not conspicuously digging around in your speedo, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Guys have genitals on the outside of our bodies. Dicks can get pointed one way or another and occasionally need to be adjusted. No big deal.

Speedoswim64
United States of America

Post by Speedoswim64 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:07 am

I like the brotherhood of wearing speedos, and can appreciate it when I see others doing the same. Gay but I also just like swimming for the exercise of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloridaSpeedo
United States of America

Post by FloridaSpeedo » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:49 pm

I always check out the guys in speedos in the pool. "Sometimes you just want to reach out and touch someone but you don't." I am Latin so my friends always tell me I am rearranging my dick and I don't even realize it.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:54 pm

I swim laps five days a week and love it when another guy is in a speedo. Luckily for me, there are several guys at my pool in speedos. I do check them out, but as far as adjusting your dick in public, that is not really appropriate if you are doing it to get attention.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:37 pm

I notice that guys in Australia and the UK are always touching themselves in public and adjusting… while I am no prude, I do find it crass, and likely some sort of cave man reaction to letting people know you have a dick. In Canada and the US it’s just bad banners.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:40 pm

Nothing stirs my soul or my loins like a beautiful, fit, athletic body swimming in the lane next to me--or better yet, sharing your lane. It's just not possible to not check it out as they swim by every length and as a speed difference facilitates a pass. Being a hopeless aquaphile, it's the main motivation that propelled me to become a fitness swimmer.

Ever notice that it's easiest to get a good eyefull from the opposite side that you've just taken a breath from? Then skipping a breath is always worth it to oogle at the perfect instant.

Now before I sound too creepy, I'm diligent to not make any of this too obvious. I'm paranoid that the lifeguard may notice, so I don't actively look for these shots; they will come your way, just keep swimming, as the fish says.

I have heard this discussed once--during the annual Ironman Hawaii broadcast, one of the disabled athletes, missing a lower leg, met his wife at the pool. She describes: "I was single, always looking, and I see a nice body in a speedo go by, I'm gonna, you know, check him out underwater while I'm swimming. That's when I noticed he was an amputee..."

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:59 am
I'm straight, so I'm usually not checking out another speedo wearer other than to think, "holy shit it's cool that there's another dude in speedos!"

And as long as you're not conspicuously digging around in your speedo, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Guys have genitals on the outside of our bodies. Dicks can get pointed one way or another and occasionally need to be adjusted. No big deal.
👆🏻100% this…. 👆🏻👆🏻 I’m straight too and swim to stay fit, as speedos are somewhat rare lately it’s hard not to notice if someone else is wearing one.

However as I mostly wear thongs these days for lap swim, I think it could be a while before I can say “Holy $h!t..It’s cool that there’s another dude in a thong!” 😂 😂😂😂

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:05 pm

Solar73 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm
52dno98 wrote:

👆🏻100% this…. 👆🏻👆🏻 I’m straight too and swim to stay fit, as speedos are somewhat rare lately it’s hard not to notice if someone else is wearing one.

However as I mostly wear thongs these days for lap swim, I think it could be a while before I can say “Holy $h!t..It’s cool that there’s another dude in a thong!” 😂 😂😂😂
I just LOVE that you wear thongs for lap swimming! I've been meaning to try that myself.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:28 am

Sam wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:05 pm
Solar73 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm
52dno98 wrote:

I just LOVE that you wear thongs for lap swimming! I've been meaning to try that myself.
I must point out that I’m not wearing any crazy small g strings, semi sheer push up bulge, super lift thongs… And I didn’t just roll in wearing them either. I started with Sporti Euros, then went to a Gary Majdell Ultra Greek , then I went to a Desmiit thong. Before I made the switch to the thong I did politely ask the lead lifeguard if it was allowed. I told her I normally swam in outdoor pools and in order to avoid goofy tan lines my ex girlfriend got me to try a thong and I couldn’t go back. She said yeah they aren’t against the rules as long as your ;-) covered. I told it wasn’t a crazy extreme mining strong or anything, but it was a thong. Said if there are any genuine complaints I would change to something more socially acceptable. She said yeah, go for it.. you might get a strange look or two, but you should be ok…A Desmiit thong is a pretty traditional cut, has a front lining and an internal drawstring to keep in on. From the front it looks like a low rise 1” side bikini. It’s not until you get the side view do you start to realize there isn’t much coving in back. But it clearly is a moderate coverage for a thong. Mine are all solid colors (Black/Navy Blue/Light Blue) so they don’t scream “look at me!!!”. I don’t “prance” around or go out of my way to ensure people see the back. Just act totally normal, show up do you laps, be polite and friendly to people…
The result has been the most mellow dramatic experience ever.. I occasionally get a quick double take and then they go back to their session. I’ve haven’t worn anything else since March and no issues at all.. The pool is lap swim only and over 18 unless accompanied by an adult and mist be lap swimming. Swimmers who have seen me range from 18 to close to 70.. Men and women and even a few high school swim teams.. No issues at all. Unless your pool specifically prohibits thongs, go for it… If your experience is anything like mine you will go from 6 briefs and one thong in your drawer to 6 thongs and 1 or 2 briefs just in case a Karen shows up. 2 different community indoor pools and 7 months later… Still haven’t worn a brief…

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:19 pm

'73 that is badass! I've seen a couple pools prohibit thongs on their posted general rules signs, but all that was over a decade ago. You CAN'T really prohibit them anymore, what with women's wear completely obliterating the lines between thong/cheeky/minimal coverage now.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Let’s see if this works… Got the lifeguard to take if for me. I told her people didn’t believe I was swimming laps at a public pool in a thong.. It been great, not a single negative issue to report..
FECE8DC5-0D88-4C7E-ABD5-55D47F07A88A.jpeg
FECE8DC5-0D88-4C7E-ABD5-55D47F07A88A.jpeg (413.37 KiB) Viewed 6005 times

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:24 am

Solar73 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:24 pm
Let’s see if this works… Got the lifeguard to take if for me. I told her people didn’t believe I was swimming laps at a public pool in a thong.. It been great, not a single negative issue to report..
That looks great!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:44 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:24 am
Solar73 wrote:
That looks great!
I agree! You look so awesome! I am sure that swimming in a thong allows you to swim more freely and comfortably, This is what I am looking for.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:54 am

Solar73 wrote:
You must feel liberated and exhilarated in the water!
Last edited by Thom on Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:23 am

Not so much at the wall for me, but I'll more check out the next person when they're swimming next to me and I'm rolling next to their crutch. I know if I'm looking around that I'm not all that focused on swimming though and probably not getting the most out of the set.

I do adjust myself if my dick is uncomfortable, which happens. If people notice, its only because they are looking.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:36 am

Sam wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:44 am
Scottiebum wrote:
Solar73 wrote:
That looks great!
I agree! You look so awesome! I am sure that swimming in a thong allows you to swim more freely and comfortably, This is what I am looking for.
it must feel so liberating and cool swimming in a thong next to women in sexy one-piece swimsuits! if women can wear one-pieces with the backs going up their behinds, then we men can swim in thongs with our butts fully exposed1

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:03 pm

Thanks for all he compliments, I really appreciate them!
06EAB29E-0FC7-44A7-9ED1-8CCB3386E271.jpeg
06EAB29E-0FC7-44A7-9ED1-8CCB3386E271.jpeg (209.41 KiB) Viewed 5625 times
2D1C0965-6545-4BDA-89F7-F4C6878C648B.jpeg
2D1C0965-6545-4BDA-89F7-F4C6878C648B.jpeg (204.92 KiB) Viewed 5625 times
It’s great swimming laps in a thong.. Never thought I’d see the day when a speedo (brief) felt strange. Laps in a thong is like swimming nude without anything moving around, yet totally unrestricted. Suit I got for Halloween at the suggestion of a great woman I know. Got if from AliExpress so I ordered a size up, should have went with my normal size, but oh well… I strings suggest you guys give them a try..Get one sized right that’s not an EXTREME style or cut and you might be surprised to find after the initial double take (if you even get that) people don’t really care. I probably chat with more swimmers (esp the ladies) since I made the switch to thongs full time.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:52 am

Solar73 wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:03 pm
Thanks for all he compliments, I really appreciate them!

06EAB29E-0FC7-44A7-9ED1-8CCB3386E271.jpeg2D1C0965-6545-4BDA-89F7-F4C6878C648B.jpegIt’s great swimming laps in a thong.. Never thought I’d see the day when a speedo (brief) felt strange. Laps in a thong is like swimming nude without anything moving around, yet totally unrestricted. Suit I got for Halloween at the suggestion of a great woman I know. Got if from AliExpress so I ordered a size up, should have went with my normal size, but oh well… I strings suggest you guys give them a try..Get one sized right that’s not an EXTREME style or cut and you might be surprised to find after the initial double take (if you even get that) people don’t really care. I probably chat with more swimmers (esp the ladies) since I made the switch to thongs full time.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:54 am

Sam wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:36 am
Sam wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:44 am
Scottiebum wrote:

That looks great!
it must feel so liberating and cool swimming in a thong next to women in sexy one-piece swimsuits! if women can wear one-pieces with the backs going up their behinds, then we men can swim in thongs with our butts fully exposed1
Thank you for the suggestions! I can't wait to swim in a thong!