G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Uncut Cock - Speedo VPL

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedostud
Canada

Uncut Cock - Speedo VPL

Post by speedostud » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:38 pm

vpl-2-2.jpg
vpl-2-2.jpg (75.47 KiB) Viewed 6959 times
Just wondering if guys with uncut dicks leave their foreskin pulled over their head, or pull it back when they wear speedos? Can other guys tell which way you are doing this when they look at your pouch? I am cut, and the shape of my cock head is pretty obvious whether it's pointing up or down (more obvious), and I can usually see the same with other cut guys in most speedos... but curious if this is the same for uncut guys.

Fred8110
Canada

Re: Uncut Cock - Speedo VPL

Post by Fred8110 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:45 pm

I am uncut, I honestly not see the point why to pull the foreskin back. But each their own. I don’t know if other uncut guys do it. I don’t wear see thru speedos and I would think that if the fabric on the speedos is thick, they should not show PVL or the head of cut guys penises, unless when they are unlined and see thru fabric and Color’s that are white, light blue, yellow, orange, etc which the purpose is to show and they expose the goods. I am not in that level yet lol. I am exploring wearing really low styles back and front but they are still lined.

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:34 am

Why don't you just walk up to them and ask them? Isn't that why they wear swimsuits in public so others can wonder as to their religion and personal exhibitionist predilections? Oh wait, perhaps they're there for a swim and some sun, and would prefer you keep your eyes to yourself.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:10 am

Meow.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:47 pm

I am uncut and i have tried to pull back the foreskin while wearing my underwear to see how it feels like. Well the foreskin would naturally roll back to cover the head after a while, and it does not stay pulled back haha. Maybe other guys have different experiences depending on how their foreskins behave.
speedostud wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:38 pm
vpl-2-2.jpg
Just wondering if guys with uncut dicks leave their foreskin pulled over their head, or pull it back when they wear speedos? Can other guys tell which way you are doing this when they look at your pouch? I am cut, and the shape of my cock head is pretty obvious whether it's pointing up or down (more obvious), and I can usually see the same with other cut guys in most speedos... but curious if this is the same for uncut guys.

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:27 am

Interesting question. I usually wear single lined with a pouch like Marcuse and Cocksox briefs and pull back so that VPL is nicely defined. It stays in the right position and usually gives a better full fit.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:43 pm

sydsox wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:27 am
Interesting question. I usually wear single lined with a pouch like Marcuse and Cocksox briefs and pull back so that VPL is nicely defined. It stays in the right position and usually gives a better full fit.
Love Marcuse, do you find the Cocksox too much in public, or keep them to more secluded spots?

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:26 pm

I've definitely worn it to public pools during summer for laps. Generally when it's not too busy. They are actually the most comfortable to wear for laps and I had a guy comment on them. I got the lighter blue one in CX4 which is US stock but they sold it locally upon request. The CX4 has a drawstring. The CX2 is not going to work for laps, it just slides off. With Marcuse I have the brighton in most colours.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:34 am

sydsox wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:26 pm
I've definitely worn it to public pools during summer for laps. Generally when it's not too busy. They are actually the most comfortable to wear for laps and I had a guy comment on them. I got the lighter blue one in CX4 which is US stock but they sold it locally upon request. The CX4 has a drawstring. The CX2 is not going to work for laps, it just slides off. With Marcuse I have the brighton in most colours.
Those pouches are so hot, I’d get an instant boner!

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:05 am

The other one I forgot to mention was from Marcuse and the Burleigh range in white. It is unlined and has a great pouch fit so highly defines everything. Worn to the beach and hotel pool a few times.

mattji01
Australia

Post by mattji01 » Sat May 06, 2023 11:22 pm

I'm uncut and often pull back the foreskin when swimming. It happily stays that way for me. I do this because the revealed head is more sensitive than the rest of my penis, especially around the edge of the head. I love the caressing feel of the water.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue May 23, 2023 7:16 pm

mattji01 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 11:22 pm
I'm uncut and often pull back the foreskin when swimming. It happily stays that way for me. I do this because the revealed head is more sensitive than the rest of my penis, especially around the edge of the head. I love the caressing feel of the water.
Yum. Pics please!

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue May 23, 2023 7:16 pm

sydsox wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:05 am
The other one I forgot to mention was from Marcuse and the Burleigh range in white. It is unlined and has a great pouch fit so highly defines everything. Worn to the beach and hotel pool a few times.
Yum. Pics please too!

picc55
Italy

Post by picc55 » Wed May 24, 2023 4:44 am

wow, nice photo

Pierre Leclerc
Brazil

Post by Pierre Leclerc » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:09 am

I'm uncut like the vast majority of Brazilians [90~93% to be precise]. Nobody pulls out their foreskin to wear a speedo here, it doesn't make sense and it's even uncomfortable. The foreskin was given by God to protect the glans and I can't imagine being without it. I even have too much and I'd never take it off completely.