G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Waterpark Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Waterpark Speedos

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:24 pm

I was at Volcano Bay Waterpark in Orlando this week. Me and my friend just had our speedos and had no issue wearing them. I was happy to see three other guys in speedos and several guys in short square cuts. I have seen many more square cuts on guys in the past few years. Speedos I normally see 3-4 guys in them every time I go to a water park in Orlando. Do you wear a speedo to a waterpark?

OBXspeedo
United States of America

Re: Waterpark Speedos

Post by OBXspeedo » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:14 pm

Sounds like you had fun. I haven't been to a water park for many years, but I would wear a speedo at one. Love your avatar

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:42 pm

I've worn a swim brief to a couple of water parks when accompanying my kids (and once accompanying a group of Cub Scouts). It's been many years, but I'd do it again. I don't own any other swimwear.

Stephen.Anders1997
Great Britain

Post by Stephen.Anders1997 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:37 pm

I wear my speedos to the waterparks when I go, Even if their is not many guys wearinh them. Went to one in Malaga last year and found even a couple of the lifeguards had them on but not many customers. Speedos all the way

MPC
United States of America

Post by MPC » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:29 am

I went to Volcano Bay last year, wore a tropical green Speedo during my day there. No one batted an eye.