G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Not giving a XXXX in Mallorca

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

sandford50
Great Britain

Not giving a XXXX in Mallorca

Post by sandford50 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:04 pm

I’ll be there wearing mine in a week, on a beach, but may be not as brazenly as this. Although good on him for doing it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... orons.html

ExBex
United States of America

Re: Not giving a XXXX in Mallorca

Post by ExBex » Wed May 15, 2024 7:01 am

I'm a little surprised it made the news. Spain is one of the more accepting countries about speedos and beach nudity.

If it had been a fit young local Spaniard, I wonder if the reactions would have been the same.

Have a good vacation!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Wed May 15, 2024 10:07 am

sandford50 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 11:04 pm
I’ll be there wearing mine in a week, on a beach, but may be not as brazenly as this. Although good on him for doing it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... orons.html
LoL!!!

I find that whole article hilarious. They allow the nightclubs to be open until 6am, them complain about the drunken party people when they close. It is like they are saying, "We will gladly take their money, but we don't like how they act.” Good grief, if you don't like how they act, then don't allow them to be that way. Close the nightclub much earlier... Stop allowing the party culture. Yes, you will see a decline in income, but hey... That is what you are asking for.

You can't have it both ways. Either find a way to cater to what the visitors want whilst coexisting with the locals, or make the place unfriendly to the visitors.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Mon May 27, 2024 11:58 am

I can understand walking in his swimsuit to his car. I have walked in only a swim brief from the beach to my hotel room: but I was at a resort with the beach just a few minutes walking distance. The way this guy was acting, he is ruing it for the rest of us.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:24 am

speedoboi wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:58 am
I can understand walking in his swimsuit to his car. I have walked in only a swim brief from the beach to my hotel room: but I was at a resort with the beach just a few minutes walking distance. The way this guy was acting, he is ruing it for the rest of us.
Exactly. I can see walking from the beach to your hotel if it’s right on or near the beach and there are lots of people doing the same thing, but this guy was in a shopping district. And nobody else is in swimwear, not even young women. That’s not where you wear your speedo.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:55 am

diveguy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:24 am
speedoboi wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:58 am
Exactly. I can see walking from the beach to your hotel if it’s right on or near the beach and there are lots of people doing the same thing, but this guy was in a shopping district. And nobody else is in swimwear, not even young women. That’s not where you wear your speedo.
I'm an exhibitionist, but that is too far!