G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wanking Techniques??

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SwimBabeLover

Wanking Techniques??

Post by SwimBabeLover » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:29 am

Does anyone know any good wanking techniques/methods??

Sure it's better with someone else, but it's always nice to have a bit of a fiddle with yourself!!

Just so you know I can't suck myself lol.

But if anyone has any ideas, please reply (or PM me)!!

Thanks,

SwimBabeLover

xo.

SpeedoMike

Re: Wanking Techniques??

Post by SpeedoMike » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:21 am

try auto-wanking: lather it up with cat or dog food and then yell come and get it... it's a never to be forgotten experience. :twisted:

SwimBabeLover

Post by SwimBabeLover » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:07 am

Haha that may be for some, but certainly not for me!

Firstly I could never put something that smells so bad on my cock.

Secondly I have a pittbull; I want to have a cock after the experience!!

lol thanks anyway for your response.

SBL.

xo.

M
South Africa

Post by M » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 am

If you are young you tend to climax quite quickly and the first thing you need to learn is to delay the climax. This will result in the erection being a lot harder and the ultimate ejaculation is better. Young guys can ejaculate without a proper erection, i.e. very quickly.

Learn to take your time and get it good and hard before climax. This can be achieved by stopping several times before ejaculation. Stopping it before ejaculation can be tricky but one technique that works is to contract stomach muscles.

The use of ejaculation aid devices is also another good idea, especially with a partner. The ones with built in vibrators get you very hard especially is used for a good while

SwimBabeLover

Post by SwimBabeLover » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 am

Thanks heaps,

the delaying-climax thing works really well!!

it's quite hard to do because I'm young though...

what i like doing at the moment is wanking in front of a full-length mirror...

SBL.

xo.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:17 am

Oh yes, SBL - that's always a lot of fun :)

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 am

lol and not at all narcisistic but i agree that tip helps loads

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am

NTwink wrote:lol and not at all narcisistic but i agree that tip helps loads
lol and by "helps loads" Ntwink, did you mean that it helps a lot to j/o, or it helps with the amount of cum expelled? Or perhaps both even??? :twisted:

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:02 am

hahaha glad someone caught that...and a little of A a little of B and even a little of C lol

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:08 am

hmmmm NTwink - would love to join you in front of that mirror - the only problem with that is that I'd never let your load get to the mirror :)

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:12 am

hahaha i have no problem with that at all as long as i could return the favour

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:24 pm

oh but of course ... :)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:17 am

Here's my two cents. Jack off as you normally would, quickly is most likely how you do it. However when you feel yourself getting close to cumming slow down with your hand. This works the same for me during sex. When you slow down the climax still comes but slower, harder, and extremely explosive. I usually have to catch my breath afterward because it takes a lot out of me. If you try this while having sex, have your partner hold your arms down and when you are right on the edge, they should ride you slower and deep. When you cum it will be HUGE and AMAZING. Have your hands held down makes it better because you can't control the movement! To add a little kick to either method, hold your breathe upon climax, a friend taught me that one ;-)

The Love Guru~~

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:49 am

Yes absolutely - not only hold your breath upon climax - but for as long as you can leading up to it .... You'll have such a mind-blowing, satisfying climax it truly makes your head spin .... I've told this to lots of people and they all come back afterwards and just say like "wow"

And I agree BJ - having your hands held down, or even being somewhat tied up makes it more erotic because you are really under someone else's control ... preferably someone you trust ...:)

wetrubbers

Post by wetrubbers » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Try some well lubed Rubber Trunks or lubed Plastic Pants works every time for me even under speedos.

willycum

Post by willycum » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Of course the best is to wear some tight white speedos so you can feel your smooth butt cheeks as you stroke yourself -( I have an old pair with a hole cut in the front for my penis to protrude ready for action) - use some slippy lube and rub all around the cock head as well as stroking up and down - alternate with slow firm strokes and fast and furoius ones - watching yourself in the mirror of course, admiring your lovely body, your hard throbbing penis and your cute butt will enhance the experience - the after the slow build up you wont be able to hold back from a massive orgasm as you shoot your hot juice over the mirror!!