G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Question for you guys...sorry if you are grossed out!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmerboy

Question for you guys...sorry if you are grossed out!

Post by swimmerboy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 am

So, I have been way too shy to ask this here, but I am really curious...

Am I the only one who enjoys pissing while wearing speedos?

You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable answering here...

Let me just say that I'm not a total weirdo. I have been a swimmer since I was 10, and grew up at the beach, so peeing in the water is not uncommon I hear. However, as long as I can remember, I have secretly enjoyed doing it outdoors (in speedos) I remember once I had to pee while in the showers after swim practice, so I just did it. I don't think anyone noticed, but from then on, I was extremely turned on by the feeling of it...in or out of the water.

Gahhh so embarrassing... :cry:

gezzerdon

Re: Question for you guys...sorry if you are grossed out!

Post by gezzerdon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:55 am

:oops: Must admit ive done it loads of times :oops: its just a fetish mate, same has masturbating in your speedos lol, :mrgreen:

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 am

swimmerboy wrote:So, I have been way too shy to ask this here, but I am really curious...

Am I the only one who enjoys pissing while wearing speedos?

You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable answering here...

Let me just say that I'm not a total weirdo. I have been a swimmer since I was 10, and grew up at the beach, so peeing in the water is not uncommon I hear. However, as long as I can remember, I have secretly enjoyed doing it outdoors (in speedos) I remember once I had to pee while in the showers after swim practice, so I just did it. I don't think anyone noticed, but from then on, I was extremely turned on by the feeling of it...in or out of the water.

Gahhh so embarrassing... :cry:
When I'm in the water at the BEACH, I have peed in the water. but not in my speedo. I just take my cock out and pee. But not when there too many people around or near me. I would never do it in the pool for obvious reasons.

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 am

No, never, will not do it. I once remember at school a class mate of mine went to the toilet at the changing rooms before swim practice. I remember that when he came out the changing room he had a 'wet patch' which contrasted with the faded speedo (I think he was unaware of it.) I found it increadably hot - but I would never do it.

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 am

I dont in the pool, but i pull it out at the beach (in the surf). :lol:

speedotanlines

Post by speedotanlines » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 pm

You aren't weird at all. I, and other people that I know, are into it.

adidas

Post by adidas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:04 am

i don't think you're weird. i've peed in many speedos both in and out of the water, mainly at the beach but also in the showers after. i think everyone pees at the beach. i have been known to be suntanning and roll over onto my stomach and just pee through the speedo rather than jumping in the water or finding the toilet ;)

mrmckille

Post by mrmckille » Tue May 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I went to a sauna today and in one of the saunas I was the only person. I really needed to pee but couldn't be bothered to get up so did it there!

I must admit it felt good and I got quite aroused! :lol:

swim_scott

Post by swim_scott » Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 am

I love peeing in my speedos, and have done it outside a number of times.

And at home lots more.
:)

meninnylon

Post by meninnylon » Fri May 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Whenever I go kayaking in the ocean I wear a Speedo. Even when I'm paddling with other friends I just pee right there in my Speedo and keep on paddling. Water washes over sometimes and there are drainage holes in the bottom of the kayak so it's perfectly normal to just let it go. No one knows you're peeing but it's kind of cool to look down and see it coming through my nylon suit --although the other sticky body fluid is more commonly found in my suit.

norman bates

Post by norman bates » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:06 am

meninnylon wrote:Whenever I go kayaking in the ocean I wear a Speedo. Even when I'm paddling with other friends I just pee right there in my Speedo and keep on paddling. Water washes over sometimes and there are drainage holes in the bottom of the kayak so it's perfectly normal to just let it go. No one knows you're peeing but it's kind of cool to look down and see it coming through my nylon suit --although the other sticky body fluid is more commonly found in my suit.

i taught both my sons to pee in their speedos whilst we were at the beach, most of the beaches we use have no where else to pee other than in the water. so all three of us pee whilst swimming but the boys being younger have to pee more often so occasionally they will pee in their speedos whilst playing on the beach. the only thing i ask of them is if they have peed in their speedos on the beach make suer they have a swim before we leave and wash the pee away.

all three of us wear our speedos as underwear so the rule in the house is shower in your speedos every day to keep them clean.

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Sat May 31, 2014 12:24 pm

Pee in your Speedo? No, of course not! (lol)!! I dare say that most of my Speedos have had quarts if not gallons of piss run through them. I do it in private but I have also done it many times in public - almost NEVER when I am in the water. I have done it in totally dry suits at the beach as well as after a swim. One time I was walking down a beach in Ft. Lauderdale after a swim and hadda go pretty badly, so I just started peeing as I was walking. There were few people on the beach down as far as I had gone from the parking lot area, so I felt pretty "safe". However, I had not checked very closely before I started peeing and there was this grandmotherly old lady walking right toward me as the pee was streaming out of my speedo and running down my legs. She gave me this sort of horrified look of disapproval, but I just walked on as though nothing was amiss. After she passed me, I couldn't help but to break out laughing. Another time I was at my favorite lake for an early day swim. I was wearing my chili-red AussieBum nylon suit. No one was at the beach then, and I had to "go" after downing most of a large soda, so I just sat in my little low beach chair and peed in my suit while finishing the last of my drink. As I stood up to go down to the water, a young couple suddenly appeared on the beach and said "hi". They began talking to me, asking questions about the area, the lake and so on. They were very friendly and I really couldn't just ignore them and make a dash for the water, so I stood and had a pleasant conversation with them for about 10 minutes. They never mentioned the very obvious 3 inch wide pee streak running clear down the front of my suit. Finally they bid me a pleasant "good day" and went on their way and I went on in the water for my swim. I loved it!
Attachments
bluspeed15.jpg
bluspeed15.jpg (111.06 KiB) Viewed 13351 times
bluspeed32.jpg
bluspeed32.jpg (96.79 KiB) Viewed 13351 times

speedofan30

Post by speedofan30 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:30 am

nmspeedoboi wrote:Pee in your Speedo? No, of course not! (lol)!! I dare say that most of my Speedos have had quarts if not gallons of piss run through them. I do it in private but I have also done it many times in public - almost NEVER when I am in the water. I have done it in totally dry suits at the beach as well as after a swim. One time I was walking down a beach in Ft. Lauderdale after a swim and hadda go pretty badly, so I just started peeing as I was walking. There were few people on the beach down as far as I had gone from the parking lot area, so I felt pretty "safe". However, I had not checked very closely before I started peeing and there was this grandmotherly old lady walking right toward me as the pee was streaming out of my speedo and running down my legs. She gave me this sort of horrified look of disapproval, but I just walked on as though nothing was amiss. After she passed me, I couldn't help but to break out laughing. Another time I was at my favorite lake for an early day swim. I was wearing my chili-red AussieBum nylon suit. No one was at the beach then, and I had to "go" after downing most of a large soda, so I just sat in my little low beach chair and peed in my suit while finishing the last of my drink. As I stood up to go down to the water, a young couple suddenly appeared on the beach and said "hi". They began talking to me, asking questions about the area, the lake and so on. They were very friendly and I really couldn't just ignore them and make a dash for the water, so I stood and had a pleasant conversation with them for about 10 minutes. They never mentioned the very obvious 3 inch wide pee streak running clear down the front of my suit. Finally they bid me a pleasant "good day" and went on their way and I went on in the water for my swim. I loved it!

Very horny mate

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:20 pm

I just pull my speedo's down my hips get my cock out and piss like a horse.
Beach, locker room it doesn't really matter. I've never been piss shy...

And it is a big turn on for me.

Wouldn't piss through the fabric though. And I wouldn't "Go" in the pool I get out. There is something hot about standing at a urinal with another man- right and even though you might not acknowledge each other you are still enjoying a shared manly experience. If one or both of you is wearing Speedo's that's even better!
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:59 am

It's really cool that someone's brought up speedo's and piss because it's a combination of urges that feels awesome for me but it was hard to find any images of other guys enjoying it. When you're into something it's hard to measure how relevent and popular it is, when you get immersed in it you kind of assume that no-one or absolutley everyone is into what you're into. I think it's great that the original post of Swimmerboy got such a positive response although I notice that the comments have kind of run out and only 4924 people have viewed it, so I guess it might be a minority Thang even on our forum!
I reckon the thing to do might be to start a seperate thread with swimwear piss or something in it's name that way anyone cruising the forum knows exactly what it is as well as where it is.
Real men wear Speedo's

bulginbriefs
United States of America

Post by bulginbriefs » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

No Not only am I not grossed out, this whole thread with all the replies has me totallly turned on. I LOVE peeing in my speedos. I often do it when swimming in the ocean, even more often when sunbathing in my backyard. Especially when I can have a few beers to relax and fill my bladder. something really relaxing about being able to release my piss into my speedo. the feeling of the warm liquid soaking my briefs is incredible

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:44 am

Hey everyone I've started a specific thread dedicated to pissing. It's in the title so anyone who searches the site for piss based matter will be able to find it. Here it is if anyone is interested.
http://www.thespeedoforum.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=137992
Real men wear Speedo's

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 pm

"Grossed out"?? HARDLY. I do it all the time. Most of my speedos have had at least a gallon or more of pee flow through them. I DO NOT pee in a pool, but I rarely swim in a pool either. My preferred venue is inland lakes. I am an avid long distance swimmer. I use pool fins and goggles when I swim giving me much more distance for the amount of energy I put into my swimming. A mile or two or more a day is a pretty normal swim day for me. It is often pretty warm to outright hot where I swim (US Southwest) and I drink a lot of water, iced tea and some soda during my 3 - 5 hour swim day, and a lot of it winds up going right through my speedo. I never pee while in the water. I usually pee my speedo while sitting in my little low slung, folding beach chair between swims. The beaches where I swim from are usually only very sparsely attended by anyone else - often times I am the only one there for much of the day, so peeing my pants is no problem with respect to someone seeing me do it. In fact, I sometimes sit out in the sun just relaxing for a while before going in for my first swim or between swims and wind up peeing in my dry speedo before going into the water. I have been "caught" a very few times either with obviously pee wet pants, or once actually while I was walking along the beach whilst peeing my pants. Once a young couple came upon me just after I had peed in my dry speedo. They were very nice and proceeded to ask me a bunch of questions regarding the area around the lake, my swimming and such stuff, but never mentioned my obviously pee wet swimsuit; though they did keep sort of admiring me and my peed pants smiling politely as they talked. I think they rather enjoyed it. I have a "fetish" I guess and often enjoy peeing my speedo just for the erotic fun of it. Many others do it too. Like this guy: https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/pissi ... n-40222201

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:11 am

I never pee in the pool but certainly do in the lake. As I showered in my speedo before going in the pool I'll let go whatever might be there but I shower enough after to get it all rinsed away. Somehow I just remembered the time my cousin and I crashed our bikes together in the street, we about six or so. We both pissed our pants.

nmspeedoboi
United States of America

Post by nmspeedoboi » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Regarding Norfcountryboy's suggestion: Could we possibly just rename THIS thread to something like "Pee in your Speedos?" or something similar to get the word "pee" into the title to make it easier for someone to find the thread? Could Swimmerboy rename it? Or could Dave Evans rename it?