G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo stores in Ft Lauderdale

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bluethong7

Speedo stores in Ft Lauderdale

Post by bluethong7 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Anyone know of any good speedo stores in Ft Lauderdale???

Justin88

Re: Speedo stores in Ft Lauderdale

Post by Justin88 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

bluethong7 wrote:Anyone know of any good speedo stores in Ft Lauderdale???
There are a couple shops in the gay shopping center in Wilton Manor that sell speedos.

Sports Authority carries them. They have stores in Broward county

The Swimming Hall of Fame at the Ft. L Aquatic Center south of Las Olas near the beach used to have a shop that sold speedos. Check out the pools there if you visit. If teams are practicing you'll see some awesomely fit guys. You can sit in the stands and watch

There used to be some shops along the beach and on Las Olas that sold them. Not sure if they're there now. I live in Palm Beach County and don't get down there too much.

-j-j