G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Anyone wanna help me wit my first gay speedo experience???

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

horny_bi

Anyone wanna help me wit my first gay speedo experience???

Post by horny_bi » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:38 pm

Hey guys, im from melbourne australia and im a waterpolo player! Im bi but no one knows it. I have sucked my best mates cock once when i was "drunk" tho!!! It was sooo hot! That is what has made me bi! I love wearin speedos and do so regularly! Id love to meet a gay/bi that does the same who could show me the ropes and give me my first ever gay speedo experience!

Anyone interested???

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:23 pm

I'd love to help you out mate - I'll be in Melbourne in Sept. Shoot me a private message and we'll exchange numbers.

horny_bi

Sounds great dave

Post by horny_bi » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:57 pm

Hey dave, yer that sounds awsum!!! Ive added you to my msn! Cant wait to meet u and "greet" u!

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:51 pm

Dave can for sure show you how it is done and you will certianly enjoy him. I wish I could be there, but I am stuck in the states.

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:19 pm

Perhaps we could get some pics or footage and share them with this board. Would be the first speedo hookup attributed directly to this site. That would be kinda kewl.

horny_bi

FILM IT!!!

Post by horny_bi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:33 pm

sounds like a great idea dave! Then i could share my first experience with the site and be able to remember it forever!

DaveSpeedoEvans
Australia

Post by DaveSpeedoEvans » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:06 pm

Horny-Bi - good talking to you on MSN mate. This is going to be awesome.

Tell me a little about yourself?

Do you have a pic of yourself?