G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Boner at the Beach

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

beachbum

Boner at the Beach

Post by beachbum » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi all!

Like many of you guys, I wear speedos almost everyday. I love to do laps and keep fit (and show off a little). Every time that I go to the pool to workout, I never had an issue with cracking a random boner, even if I see very decent bodies or have other people looking at me, which can be very flattering. Although, when I go to the beach, it is a totally different story! I dunno if it's because of the sun, or simply because I am there to relax and not there to workout, but somehow when I go to the beach to work on my tan, I can feel my dick stiff up a little... or sometimes a lot! I'm not a freak who likes to walk around with a hardon (specially because of the kids around), so I usually either enter the water or turn on my stomach.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Just for you guys, i took a few pictures of my latest beach day. ;) Hope you enjoy!
Attachments
phpJkvTZnPM.jpg
phpJkvTZnPM.jpg (74.78 KiB) Viewed 10194 times
phppNAeKZPM.jpg
phppNAeKZPM.jpg (76.9 KiB) Viewed 10194 times

solarguy
United States of America

Re: Boner at the Beach

Post by solarguy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 am

yeah...it seems you have a real problem there! :) Lookin good, thanks for sharing. Just dig a hole in the sand, and roll that bad boy over!

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 am

Great pictures. Thanks.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 am

I would have the same problem with you laying near by! ;) On the rare occasion when I get to wear a speedo on a beach, I'm so concerned what others are thinking, that I stay under control. I've got some good friends that are used to it though, just wish more beaches were around.
Let's keep it brief.

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:35 am

Txs guys! It`s not always that bad, but that time was worse than usual.... go figure!

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 am

I know what you mean, like when I go to the gym to do laps I dont get boners or a little hard. Its kinda annoying bc it makes my package look a little smaller. I think it has to do with the cool water and the fact your body is using blood everywhere else for your muscles. When you are at the beach just sitting and tanning then your body has more blood to direct to your private area lol.

Btw that Endurance suit looks almost like the Speedo solar 1in brief I own.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:28 am

Texas_swimmer wrote:I know what you mean, like when I go to the gym to do laps I dont get boners or a little hard. Its kinda annoying bc it makes my package look a little smaller. I think it has to do with the cool water and the fact your body is using blood everywhere else for your muscles. When you are at the beach just sitting and tanning then your body has more blood to direct to your private area lol.

Btw that Endurance suit looks almost like the Speedo solar 1in brief I own.
I like your theory about working out and the blood going everywhere in your body and not just down there. I have also realized that after swimming, my package also looks smaller... Maybe there's also the fact that when I work out, I don't have time to look around (or perv around) and my mind doesn't have time to ''wonder''. ;)

Anyway, to answer your question, these endurance are 1,5 inches on the side. Even if I love the style very much (specially the Speedo written on the bum), I've got to say I much prefer my solar 1 inch brief for the shape. Maybe one day I should post pictures of them on here ;)

briefboy64

Post by briefboy64 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:49 am

beachbum wrote:I like your theory about working out and the blood going everywhere in your body and not just down there.
Texas_Swimmer's explanation is spot on. It's more than just a theory. The blood flow will take working muscles as priority in order to deliver oxygen and assist in recovery. In all my sports it's pretty much impossible to pop a stiffy. And believe me, whenever I'm at the YMCA and the swim team is practicing, there's plenty of eye candy that should cause a tent in my swimsuit, but it can't because the blood's working in multiple places from swimming. If you seriously still have a boner problem after swimming, pick up your pace on your next interval. ;p

BiSurferGuy

Post by BiSurferGuy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm sure someone on here could help you with your boner problem...*raises hand :)

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 am

Its natural. :P
Last edited by Red^^Speedo on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dhs

Post by dhs » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 am

beachbum wrote:Hi all!

Like many of you guys, I wear speedos almost everyday. I love to do laps and keep fit (and show off a little). Every time that I go to the pool to workout, I never had an issue with cracking a random boner, even if I see very decent bodies or have other people looking at me, which can be very flattering. Although, when I go to the beach, it is a totally different story! I dunno if it's because of the sun, or simply because I am there to relax and not there to workout, but somehow when I go to the beach to work on my tan, I can feel my dick stiff up a little... or sometimes a lot! I'm not a freak who likes to walk around with a hardon (specially because of the kids around), so I usually either enter the water or turn on my stomach. a number of years back i went to the nude beach in st. martten and after my buddy took a long walk on the beach there were two girls about 20 yards in front of me, one with a few kids had her top and bottom on, but the other was topless and was she blessed, so she kept staring at me so i felt it was a nod to take off my bathing suit which i did and ran in the water, so after coming out, i decided to put on some sun tan lotion so i wouldn't get burned in my prick, as i was doing it, i was getting a full tilt of my prick looking at her tits, the topless one of course! i brought a bag to put my suit in after i changed into shorts, just then the bag blew away, not being a litter bug, i started running after it as it seemed like i was pole vaulting down the beach, as i turned to go back to my blanket, there sure was a big smile on the topless gal!

Does this happen to anyone else?

Just for you guys, i took a few pictures of my latest beach day. ;) Hope you enjoy!
a

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:59 am

Nothing wrong with a boner, you are a healthy guy and it gives you a very nice bulge. ;-)
I have the same "problem" when I am tanning on the beach and wearing a Speedo. For me it depends on how many and what kind of people are there on the beach if I hide my hardon or not.

ricardo871
Australia

Post by ricardo871 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 am

I believe there is legitimate science between sun exposure on you ballsack that enhances testosterone and may have boner inducing effects
Not kidding either I remember reading somewhere that sun on a mans' nutsack is more than good for him in many ways
'