G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Thong thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Northern Speedoboy
Great Britain

Re: The Thong thread

Post by Northern Speedoboy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Northern Speedoboy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horny Bulging Skimpy Speedo obsessive

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:40 pm

@NorthernSpeedoboy, check out Amazon. I posted a thread under Speedo Shopping in September on Desmiit Suits from Amazon. Their "Solar" suit is actually their thong style. Fit, fabric, quality and price are great! I prefer the fit actually over that of the classic Speedo thong. And for under $10, you can't go wrong. I bought 5 colors if I remember correctly. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Thanks Chicagoswim I'll check them out. I think the Speedo USA thongs aren't a brilliant fit. My navy one is great but the other two are a bit hit and miss. I'm not usually a label queen but I do have a keen spot for them just because of where they say Speedo +I think the Speedo name makes them semi respectable almost. Dunno if that makes sense.
Real men wear Speedo's

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:46 am

It makes total sense! I too think the placement is perfection. I don't love the fit, mine is rather high waisted for my taste. But the logo placement is kinda hot, and it definitely makes them appear a little more respectable.

Thongdude2025
United States of America

Post by Thongdude2025 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Big thong fan here! Not sure how to resize the image to uploaded though

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:02 am

Always found this image a hot one!
Attachments
male-stripper-muscle-ass.jpeg
male-stripper-muscle-ass.jpeg (20.98 KiB) Viewed 9628 times
Real men wear Speedo's

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Strippers are *almost* always sexy! Haha

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Cool as fuck!
Attachments
red.jpg
red.jpg (64.45 KiB) Viewed 9313 times
Real men wear Speedo's

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:51 am

diveguy wrote:To me, the top pictured blue patterned brief is by far the best one. The cut on it is just about perfect and just how I like them - low rise hip hugger, super skinny sides 1" or less, back side that rises just high enough to barely cover the butt crack but no higher. Which is why I think the tanga isn't as attractive because it rises too high in back, it hides your lower back dimples where the brief lets you show them off, and thongs don't really do anything for me unless they're on girls (sorry!) but the brief I think graduates to the level of "bikini" it's darn near perfect and I love it. Solid black in color or dark blue and it would be perfect but I really do like this pattern too.
Since the time I wrote this comment, I've nearly completely reversed my opinion of thongs. I probably wouldn't wear one regularly in the open, but I can't imagine not owning one or two and laying out in one to get the ultimate tan. And I could see myself wearing one and walking around on the beach while on vacation where there is no stigma. Or at a nude beach closer to home. I don't own one (yet) but I'm thinking thongs are pretty awesome. Still primarily a bikini man, though! But re-visiting this whole thread and seeing all the amazing pics of good looking thong wearers, especially the ones where it's a male-female thong wearing couple, I can't deny how special that is.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:47 am

diveguy wrote:
diveguy wrote:To me, the top pictured blue patterned brief is by far the best one. The cut on it is just about perfect and just how I like them - low rise hip hugger, super skinny sides 1" or less, back side that rises just high enough to barely cover the butt crack but no higher. Which is why I think the tanga isn't as attractive because it rises too high in back, it hides your lower back dimples where the brief lets you show them off, and thongs don't really do anything for me unless they're on girls (sorry!) but the brief I think graduates to the level of "bikini" it's darn near perfect and I love it. Solid black in color or dark blue and it would be perfect but I really do like this pattern too.
Since the time I wrote this comment, I've nearly completely reversed my opinion of thongs. I probably wouldn't wear one regularly in the open, but I can't imagine not owning one or two and laying out in one to get the ultimate tan. And I could see myself wearing one and walking around on the beach while on vacation where there is no stigma. Or at a nude beach closer to home. I don't own one (yet) but I'm thinking thongs are pretty awesome. Still primarily a bikini man, though! But re-visiting this whole thread and seeing all the amazing pics of good looking thong wearers, especially the ones where it's a male-female thong wearing couple, I can't deny how special that is.
Result! Good man Diveguy, I think I may have to change my signiture to "Real Men Wear Thongs"! When you get one post a pic.
Real men wear Speedo's

Slinger
Canada

Post by Slinger » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:29 am

I love thongs, have a huge collection of them myself. I love the fact that there very minimal, but show off both your buns and thighs at the same time. When i'm not wearing my speedo, thongs are all I have in my underwear drawer.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:05 pm

Me having some waterfall time.
Attachments
Stream.JPG
Stream.JPG (335.28 KiB) Viewed 9379 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:Me having some waterfall time.
Think I'd fall all over that.......
Let's keep it brief.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:Me having some waterfall time.
Looking good, my friend! Thanks for sharing!
See & Show

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:42 am

Very nice indeed ...
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Thanks for the comments lads I wonder if you'll appreciate this shot- wearing a thong in cold water gets me horny every time my bare cheeks hit the surface and I love the contrast in feeling between the water chilling my arse cheeks and seeping slower through the fabric so that it gently cools my meat and veg whilst I get hotter...
Attachments
Kiniki Camden on file.JPG
Kiniki Camden on file.JPG (567.66 KiB) Viewed 8811 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:16 am

Some more thongage way overdue.
Real men wear Speedo's

6feet5

Post by 6feet5 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:50 pm

IMG_7145.JPG
Here is my 2 cents thong contributions.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Thongs are my fav!! I haven't worn any different style of underwear so far all year. Not too difficult considering I wear them 95% of the time anyway.

ale_gdlthong

Post by ale_gdlthong » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 am

6feet5 that os my favorite underwear/swimwear brand, also a big big thong fan & wearer.