G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Proposal: (Thong Discussion board) what do you guys think

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

Proposal: (Thong Discussion board) what do you guys think

Post by frankjath » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi guys I was thinking it would be cool if we had a new section on the forum dedicated to thong discussions, swimwear and underwear. I love thongs and I know a couple of you guys do to. Maybe this is something Dave might considered if there is enough people who want it. I love thong & jock swimwear and underwear. I don't get to wear thong swimwear all that often but I wear thong underwear everyday. Different styles and cuts, G-Strings, T-Backs, Jocks. I think thongs are great for the summer because it gets so hot and moisture goes away with the butt not having any fabric there to trap in the moisture. I know this has been brought up before so I know you guys are out there. If you have any great pics would love for you guys to post. I'm 21 by the way anyone is welcome but would love to meet guys around my age into thongs as well think it would be cool to know that I'm not the only one.

Speedo1986
United States of America

Re: Proposal: (Thong Discussion board) what do you guys thin

Post by Speedo1986 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:05 pm

I think this is a great idea. I love wear thongs about as much as speedos. Would love a place to discuss and share about them.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Speedo1986 wrote:I think this is a great idea. I love wear thongs about as much as speedos. Would love a place to discuss and share about them.
Cool! I'm exited! :)

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm

I have never wore a thong, but have tons or Jockstraps for underwear..heck, I even jump in the pool every once in a wile with a pair on!

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm

paspeedo wrote:I have never wore a thong, but have tons or Jockstraps for underwear..heck, I even jump in the pool every once in a wile with a pair on!
Way to go! Swimming in a thong is amazing and thong underwear is so comfortable. I want to buy a swimjock but I haven't found my size yet. N2N Bodywear use to make one but they didn't bring it back for this season.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

frankjath wrote:
paspeedo wrote:I have never wore a thong, but have tons or Jockstraps for underwear..heck, I even jump in the pool every once in a wile with a pair on!
Way to go! Swimming in a thong is amazing and thong underwear is so comfortable. I want to buy a swimjock but I haven't found my size yet. N2N Bodywear use to make one but they didn't bring it back for this season.
Thanks for the input Frank--I will have to keep that in mind!!

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm

paspeedo wrote:
frankjath wrote:
Thanks for the input Frank--I will have to keep that in mind!!
Your welcome! Anytime :)

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Yeah, I think a thong board is a great idea. I started a thong thread a couple of months ago http://www.thespeedoforum.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=137163 but an actual board would be even better then it could have threads for advice/ photo's etc as well.
Real men wear Speedo's

ffboy357

Post by ffboy357 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 am

Have you visited this one?
http://forum1.aimoo.com/ThongBoard

adidas_guy

Post by adidas_guy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Thong board - sounds like a good idea to me!
Good to see other people into thongs too, don't think I could ever wear a thong to the beach but love sunning in one in private or wearing as underwear.

Anyone recommend any swim thongs? Got one http://www.clothestopose.co.uk/mens-swi ... k-65-p.asp which is great.

As far as thongs go, Bruno banana and Olaf Benz are my favourite, plenty available here http://www.deadgoodundies.com

ffboy357 - thanks for sharing the link, will check out that board

ffboy357

Post by ffboy357 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Wearing thongs is not straightforward even in speedo friendly countries.
However, when I was in my 20ties - I wore thongs on the beach - let's say 20-30% of my beach time.
My girlfriend back in time liked it and she wore thongs as well. We were both topless :)

Now being in my late 30ties - I don't like too much myself in thongs, so if I don't like what I see in the mirror, I consider that I shouldn't expose other people to the view.

So - I am into thongs underwear (and would enjoy discussing the topic) and speedos and sqaurecuts on the beach.

adidas_guy

Post by adidas_guy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Wow, On the beach, many comments? Not sure I know anywhere nearby, or in Europe(!), where I could get away with wearing a thong the beach (much as I'd love to of course)

sexy29_1

Post by sexy29_1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Yeah! Would be very nice!

I didn´t like thongs but someday my ex-girlfriend told me she likes to see her thong in me...A lot of times begging I finally did it...The soft fabric and nice sensation and sexyness liked me...that was one year ago so, I decided to buy a men´s one. Is great for sleep in warm days and is very comfy and sexy too !!

ffboy357

Post by ffboy357 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:59 am

I have pictures, on the beach which my GF made back in 2004. I remember I spent most of my summer holiday in thongs and she was taking pictures as hell. But 2004 was, ..... 9 years ago ...

adidas_guy

Post by adidas_guy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 am

Care to share? ;-)

ffboy357

Post by ffboy357 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 am

Might do, I'll think about it...

adidas_guy

Post by adidas_guy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 pm

This discussion needs a bump!
Anyone else into thongs/thong-swimwear?

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 am

My favourite thong for swimwear
image.jpg
image.jpg (147 KiB) Viewed 7931 times

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Thongs, got to love them.......so more comfortable than most guys think
Like Hom best.....but they are the skimpiest, most 'stringy' of all thongs
image.jpg
image.jpg (221.23 KiB) Viewed 7929 times
The previous post was a 'boss' thong, really tiny and tight and great for swimming
Maybe the first thong guys should get are cotton, not synthetic...like below
image.jpg
image.jpg (214.11 KiB) Viewed 7929 times
Got more of me straining to get into thongs....and lots with me poking out!!! Just ask ;)

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:43 pm

I think it's a great idea! I have so many that I have a drawer completely dedicated to thongs. Love to sleep in them. :)
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.