G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cliff diving

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

PeterSF

Cliff diving

Post by PeterSF » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:11 pm

jameshardmann

Re: Cliff diving

Post by jameshardmann » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 pm

both speedo boys look incredible in that! they must have had them on real tight so that they didnt come off once they hit the water.
thestuffoffantasy.tumblr.com

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:34 am

Amazing!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:50 am

Thanks so much for posting this! I've always loved cliff divers and platform/springboard divers in only speedos. Imagine doing it in trunks, baggies, or long boardshorts, how dorky would that look, not to mention that the impact on the water would yank those things right off. Speedos are the obvious way to go - clean, efficient, and elegant.

I love how the speedo clad divers have to climb up a tall ladder to get back to the top to dive again. Too much fun! I love also that there are freedivers in wetsuits and dive fins in the water, diving underneath to make sure each high diver is safe upon entry and comes back to the surface alive. Great stuff!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:10 am

I'm a big fan of the Cliff Diving, I was glad to see it in the BCN Championships this year too - it's gaining big popularity.

Anyone seen the Red Bull trunks that some divers wear? I'd absolutely love a pair of those, if anyone see's any knocking about please let me know.

Next year I'm hoping to head to Pembrokeshire and watch it in person, I just find it fascinating that people jump from that high - must take balls of steel.

swimcmk
United States of America

Post by swimcmk » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:40 pm

thank you for posting. The Speedos are great and the dives were impressive.

PeterSF

Post by PeterSF » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Glad people liked this - balls of steel in every sense, going in from that height feet-first. It hurts to think about it. I'm full of admiration, just diving in neatly at all I find challenging.

Maybe next year we get a spectator group together?