G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lending/Borrowing Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoHunk
United States of America

Lending/Borrowing Speedos

Post by SpeedoHunk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi.

My friend was going to buy new Speedos at the pool just because he'd left his at home one day. I offered mine, he reluctantly accepted it, after a little persuading.
Last edited by SpeedoHunk on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eaite Randjam
United States of America

Re: Lending/Borrowing Speedos

Post by Eaite Randjam » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:47 am

I've run into a similar situation with friends when the visit. Most are non-speedo wearing or shy about themselves.

Goes something like, "Wow, it's really hot out."
Me: "Yeah it is, wanna hit the local pool?"
"Nah, I didn't bring my swim trunks."
Me: "Ah, that's a bummer. Wanna borrow a pair from my drawer?" (they know I wear briefs)
"Er, that's okay." *blush*

Least I can say is that it's very entertaining!

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Mmmm, one of my favorite fantasies, finding a cute bi guy who wears speedos and we admire each other's suits, and I ask him if he wants to swap suits. Of course we swap suits and a whole lot more....

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 am

Ill share around, doesnt worry me.

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:03 pm

I have a pool house with a dresser full of suits to loan to people that come over without a suit. Some are ones I was given and didn't like, wrong size or tired of. I did buy a lot of others in various sizes for the "Loaner Locker"